Homewatch Caregivers - Edina, MN

Homewatch Caregivers - Edina, MN has yet not published prices.

Homewatch Caregivers

Homewatch was helpful in providing care for my elderly father who was coming out of the hospital. He lives in a memory care facility so he has 24 hour care. We wanted done “extra” care for him for a few weeks while he was recovering. There were some times when Homewatch staff were scheduled to be there and then just didn’t show up. The staff that did provide the care seemed friendly and fairly knowledgeable. I would say the biggest problem was staff not showing up at all or not showing up on time. But since dad is in a 24 hour facility, it was alright. Maybe they are more reliable if a person is in their own home. I could usually get in touch with someone when I neeoto and that was very nice.

So far the caregiver is working out.

Wonderful service!

I am absolutely thrilled with the service I am receiving from Homewatch Caregivers, I can't say enough good things about the aides or the organization as a whole! The caregiver that I work with is friendly, and interested in both my physical and emotional well-being, in addition to just being a pleasant person to be around.
They've never let me down when it comes to scheduling, even when I've had to schedule some emergency overnight stays or other short notice appointments. They're always happy to help and ready to send someone when I need them!

Good homecare service!

Homewatch Caregivers has been a great service all around! They're always on time, and the aides they've sent have done a great job. They're good at working with our loved one, and they make sure all of his needs are taken care of. We can definitely recommend them to others!

Hello from Homewatch CareGivers of Edina & the West Metro! We’re a caregiver agency serving the western metro cities of Deephaven, Edina, Excelsior, Hopkins, Long Lake, Minnetonka, Mound, Orono, Shorewood, Spring Park, St. Louis Park, Wayzata and Southwest Minneapolis.

Our caregivers are all CNA’s – ready to handle situations from simple to complex. They have access to over 800 Homewatch CareGivers University courses to advance their skills. We’re grooming our team to be experts in the care of chronic conditions like Parkinson’s, Diabetes, Alzheimer’s and Stroke.

At Homewatch CareGivers of Edina & the West Metro, the owner is a CNA and Certified Senior Advisor actively involved with both clients and caregivers. In addition, she personally answers the 24/7 phone on evenings and weekends.