ComForCare Home Care - Jacksonville, FL

ComForCare Home Care - Jacksonville, FL has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

In home care for Dad

We now have someone that is helping with the in home care with my father. She is helping with meals and certain needs that my dad can not do on his own. We are still in the process of training for her to do the things that he does need help with. I am hoping to find this is going to be a good experience in time.

Wonderful, Helpful, Amazing Care Givers

I really like this home care agency, they have been very good for me. My family wanted a little extra help for me around the house, because I tend to fall a lot. The care givers have been wonderful. They are very nice and very helpful. They come and help with some light chores around the house. They help me with watering my plants. Everything is going very well and I would recommend this home care.

We were extremely happy with Samantha Andrews.

I would give them a 5+, a 6+! I was very happy with the service. We were extremely happy with Samantha Andrews. When I called and let them know that my mom had passed away, she came by the funeral home, and was there for us. That was above and beyond. She came and did a lot for my mom during her time with us, and she made my mom so happy, she was just an angel to us. . If I could recommend her to every single person I would. I couldn't have asked for more.

Friendly, accommodating staff

We're very pleased with how things have turned out with ComForcare, the service has been wonderful! The people here are very professional, and they always let you know in advance if there's any scheduling conflicts to try and resolve those before they become an issue!

When it comes to obtaining non-medical, at-home senior care for your loved one, don't settle for less than the best. Here at ComForcare Home Care Services, we offer everything it takes to ensure the safety, health, and well-being of our patients. Give us a call if you are interested in obtaining private duty home care. And don't forget—our caregivers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including holidays)! Whenever you need our help, count on ComForcare Home Care to be there.