Regent Healthcare - Odenton, MD

Regent Healthcare - Odenton, MD has yet not published prices.

I would use this service again.

The caregivers that came out to the house were professional and on time. They helped with light daily assisted living such as prompting and redirecting. They helped with some housework, however I wish they would have been a little more assertive with helping more. They explained everything to us up front.

Good Experience Thus Far

My overall experience so far has been good. I only had one incidence when the normal caregiver had a family emergency and Regent did not inform me until after the start time. I had to wait for a replacement to arrive to go over the daily routine for my own peace of mind. Other than that, I am pleased with the person that matched to take care of my father.

Review of Regent Healthcare-Columbia, Md

Felt that most were not proactive. They did great with my father, but as far as doing other things regarding my Dad’s bedroom and bathroom were below par. Didn’t like that the girls didn’t call in their time on my land line, and the charges billed did not reflect the correct time, such as one being 15 minutes late, yet the bill did not show that. I wouldn’t pick about this, if the women did more.

They have been pretty good.

They have been pretty good.

You need time to manage the various shifts

Depends on who you have.
My dad has dementia and is very pleasant. We have one aide who is WONDERFUL; not only does she clean and do laundry but she dances with my dad, plays catch, and talks to him. She sets the bar high. We have another who does a good job too and my dad enjoys her. Then we have others who are horrible. They barely say hello to him and don't engage at all. They text all day. One in particular doesn't even help him out of the chair, she leans over and uses the remote to his chair to move up and then instructs him how to get how. Same thing when he sits down, she literally never gets up, well to make her own food that she eats in front of my dad and tells him one of us will feed him when we can. She does no cleaning or grooming.
We don't expect to have the house cleaned, but we do want his food tray wiped down after meals and his diaper changed each shift. Nobody ever pops by to see how they are doing, just ignore may of our phone calls.

overall good experience

Regent Healthcare was an overall good experience. I cant think of anything they could improve on with their service. The staff is friendly. I was pleased with them overall.

Very Accommodating

What a positive experience we had working with Regent Healthcare! They went above and beyond for us and we really appreciate everything they've done. From the very beginning they were very thorough and did their best to find the perfect fit for my dad. We utilized there services during the winter and even on snowy days they made sure someone was there and I just couldn't be happier with them. Even though we no longer need their services we talk about them often in our household. I would definitely recommend them!

excellent

I only have one aid that comes once or twice a week and she is excellent. They really made a good match in selecting the caregiver for my husband. They get along very well and she is a great match for his needs. We are very satisfied and would recommend Regent Healthcare.

Very accomodating with what we needed

They've been great to work with, I like their flexibility. I've used them as kind of a respite thing while I was away and they were able to send somebody to cover while I was away, they were really flexible.
My son was able to come in some of the days and they picked up the other one. It is expensive, but I found them to be competitive with the other ones in the area.

Providing Quality Care in the Comfort of Your Home

At Regent Healthcare, your home health needs are our priority. We know that living independently is an option for everyone; we provide the assistance that makes it possible. A Registered Nurse (RN) is available to meet with each new client to assess the level of care needed. RN oversight is provided throughout the course of care to ensure your personal objectives are exceeded.

At Regent only highly qualified competent caregivers are selected to be part of our team.

Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNA), Home Health Aides, Physical Therapists (PT), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN) are thoroughly screened, licensed, and bonded to ensure that our service is consistently superior.

Regent is committed to its mission of exceeding the needs and expectations of our clients. We pride ourselves on matching the right caregiver based on the special needs, interests, and personal preferences of the client. We understand that the relationship between a client and caregiver is one of trust, respect, compassion, and confidentiality.

Our responsive staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to accommodate your request for services