Options For Senior America - Baltimore, MD

Options For Senior America - Baltimore, MD has yet not published prices.

Above and beyond

We did an internet search in the Baltimore area and got few names of home care agencies from a senior advisor of A Place For Mom. We called and left messages and got a call back promptly from [Name removed], the manager of Options. The care givers they sent to care for my father were creative and thorough and their performance went above and beyond. Good communication with the office staff.

Great manager and caregivers

I got the name of Options as well as a few other home care agencies from A Place For Mom advisor. I contacted these agencies but what made me finally choose Options is [name removed], the manager, weekly check back with us, He is a pleasure to deal with. [Name removed], the caregiver, was very responsive to our needs and fixed the initial problem right away. She addressed my concerns immediately and found us [name removed], the other caregiver, who is fantastic.

Excellent!

Excellent overall quality of this agency's home care services. The care provider is competent, dependable, and has a great attitude and compassion.

Good Sservices

Good caregiver services. Both caregivers are competent, compassionate and have a great attitude. And so is the management.

Reliable staff

Options, I really appreciate the reliability of your staff. The service you provide for my father is excellent

Care and concern of caregivers

We have 4 caregivers from Options providing care for my mother. 3 of them are excellent and 1 is fair. What I like the most is the care and concern they have for the patient and the family.

Quick response to my needs

I like the way that Options for Senior America quickly responds to my needs for service.

God send!

[Removed] has been a God send. She is an asset to your organization.

This is for in-home care, not a residential option. [Removed] is great. He's very knowledgeable, compassionate, and patient. He answers every question you may have and anticipates ones you have not even though of! My mom has been receiving in home care for about a month. The aides are good. My only complaint is that it is difficult to get information on what the aides are doing during the visits. I had to make my own checklist for them to use.

Blessed by your service!

My mom and I have been blessed by your caring, concern, and follow-up service! My Mom is very happy with [Removed] and for me that's what it's about.

Great care provider!

My husband and I like everything about his care provider. We feel no one could replace what she provides. Quality assurance visits are beneficial and overall quality of their home care services is excellent.

Excellent care provider

Finally, Mom has a care provider, So does my step-father. she likes her a lot!

Help whenever I need it.

Since engaging Options I have felt very comfortable knowing I have help whenever I need it. With my crazy and hectic schedule, this is extremely important for me. The caregiver [Removed] is excellent.

Delores Athey

Thank you for the 5 Star review! We always love to hear that we are meeting or exceeding our families expectation! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

Flexible

We used this service for a short time before my loved one went into the hospital. We did have an issue in the beginning of getting a different caregiver everyday. We did bring this to their attention and they did resolve the issue. We did have an issue with the caregiver not showing up or not following through on the services my loved one needed. They did make sure my loved one was taking their medication. We are looking into starting the service again when my loved one comes home.

Delores Athey

Thank you for taking the time to rate our services. We are never happy to hear that something went wrong and we strive toward correcting any issues to the absolute satisfaction of our clients. We will be happy to assist your family in any way we can when your loved one returns home. Please feel free to reach and let us know how we can take a 3 Star review to 5 Stars by improving our services to meet your standard! We thank you again for letting us know how we are doing!

Good care

We had a bumpy start with some of the care givers, but the management was quick to address the issue and my mom is pretty happy with how things are going now. The care givers are friendly, and professional, they help mom with light house cleaning and sit and visit with her which she likes a lot. If there is a change in care givers they call my mom ahead of time so that she knows, so I am very pleased with her care.

Delores Athey

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We value the feedback we receive from our families. I am happy to hear that your concerns were answered promptly. Please let us know going forward if there is anything else we may to do help us earn that 5 Star rating!

Great adaptability!

What I like the most about Options is their professionalism, compassion and adaptability. The care giver [Removed] is excellent.

Delores Athey

Thank you for our 5 Star rating! We value the feedback and are happy to hear that we earned your families approval. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know!

[Removed] from a place for mom gave us the names of several agencies. The initial conversation with options [Removed] and his staff made us decide to go with them. They are very professional and responsive to our needs.

Delores Athey

Thank you for our 5 Star rating! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We are always happy to hear that we have met your families needs. Thanks again!

Exceptional!

The experience I have had with the staff and the caregivers has been exceptional. No matter what needs my dad and I have brought to the organization, J[Removed] have found the means to fulfill them. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Delores Athey

Thank you so much for a 5 Star rating! We are happy to hear that we could meet all of your needs. We value feedback and appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

Professional and compassionate.

Professional couples with compassion. Willingness to listen about concerns and offer solutions. [Removed] is totally awesome! She still puts up with me!

Delores Athey

Thank you for the 5 Star rating! There is nothing we love to hear more than knowing that we listened well and managed your care to your expectations. We thank you for the kind words.

Help with VA

Got this agency from Care.com. I called other agencies but decided to go with this one because of their help with Veteran's Affairs. Mr. [Removed] was most helpful, friendly and professional.

Delores Athey

We appreciate you taking the time to rate our service. We take the care of our Veterans very seriously and are happy we were able to help. Thank you for the 5 Stars!

Compassion and caring

The compassion and caring that both caregivers show my Mom is what I like the most in this agency. Also, the speed at which [Removed] showed when "initial" problems arose and then solved at start of my Mom's care.

Delores Athey

We appreciate you taking the time to allow us to find the right Care Provider for your family. We work very hard to ensure you are comfortable with the care received from Options! We thank you for the 5 Star rating!

Smooth running!

Each step of the way has run smoothly. Due to schedule changes of the caregivers, we're now on #3 and I have to say each time has exceeded the previous.

Delores Athey

That is excellent news! We value feedback from our clients and are always happy to hear that we are exceeding expectations! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We thank you for the 5 Star rating!!

Their Services Were Helpful When Needed

We are not using their services anymore. My mom got more strength to be on her own. The caregiver came to her home and they provided help with some meal preparation, mostly heating what I had already cooked. The caregiver was professional and made her feel comfortable. Asia, she was very, very good with all she did for my mom. [Removed], she was awful, she was sent to us one day because [Removed] was unable to come to the house. I told the agency not to send her again. I would recommend the agency to friends and family if it was needed.

Delores Athey

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. With each family we strive to match you with the right care provider for your loved one. I am happy to hear that we did and were able to address your concerns to your satisfaction. We appreciate all reviews and thank you for a 4.5 Star rating. Going forward, please feel free to reach out if we can change anything to make your care a 5 Star level.

Dependable and professional!

Very dependable, professional, organized. Though I don't care for the auto pay that comes out one day after they bill me, the overall quality of Options home care service is excellent!

Delores Athey

We thank you for the 5 Star rating! We strive for all of the attributes you mentioned in your review each day! We appreciate all feedback and love to hear from our families. Thank you for taking time out to rate our services.

Very pleasant experience

My sister-in-law recommended that I call Options for Senior America to obtain in-home care services for my husband. Speaking to the manager in the Baltimore office, [Removed] made chooses Options. The aide they sent us is a very pleasant young lady. Strongly recommend them.

Delores Athey

We love family referrals! When we have family members recommend our services to others, it is the highest compliment we could ever receive. We appreciate you for taking the time to share your review and rate our services. Thank you for allowing us to serve your family!

So far so good!!

We have a very unique situation for my mother and this home health care has done a good job at accommodating our needs for her. The caregivers have been on time to her appointments and have provided her with great care so far. There are always somethings to be improved on but overall we have no complaints with how things are going. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a home health care company.

Delores Athey

We are so happy to hear that we were able to meet the needs of your family! We take great care to listen and provide exactly what has been requested by you. We appreciate you taking the time to rate our services and let us know how we are doing. Please feel free to reach out to discuss how we help your services go from a 3 to a 5 Star care level. Thank you.

[removed] and [removed] have been so accommodating to our needs, and with helping us get the needed care for our Mom, on short notice. [removed] even contacted me on a Sunday when we were rather frantic to find someone to sit with our Mom, who had a hip replacement, but due to dementia, could not remember the needed precautions and had dislocated her hip two times. By Tuesday someone was on the job with Mom. Our experiences with some of the caretakers we have met have been quite positive. They seem dedicated to their job.

Delores Athey

Thank you for sharing your review! We are on call 24/7 for our families for this exact reason. Your loved one's needs are our number 1 priority! We take pride in moving as quickly as possible to provide services. We are always pleased to hear that we did this well and were able to help. We appreciate all feedback and love to hear from you!

Creative solutions

We were given several names of home care agencies by A Place for Mom advisor. We contacted a few but [Removed]. of Options for Senior America spent a lot of time explaining and providing options and creative solutions. The caregiver whom they sent us, [Removed], has made an especially good impression.

Delores Athey

Thank you for the 5 Star rating! We love to hear that we provide a clear picture and better yet, a solution for your family that made you comfortable with Options For Senior America. We take great care in meeting the individual needs of each family. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know we did it so well.

Friendliness

The care providers competency, dependability, attitude and compassion are excellent. Both aides [Removed] and [Removed] are excellent! What I like the most at Options is the friendliness of everyone.

Delores Athey

Thank you for your review. We strive each day to build a relationship with the families we serve. We are always happy to hear that we are providing friendly service that meets your needs. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Client feedback is always welcomed. Thank you again!

Thoughtfulness and patience

What I like most about Options is the patience and thoughtfulness towards me. Both care providers, the primary and the relief are excellent.

Delores Athey

Thank you for the 5 Star review! We are pleased to hear that we were able to meet your needs as well as provide the guidance to help you navigate your home care journey. We appreciate all feedback and love to hear that you rate our services and care providers as excellent!

Great Service!

[Removed] is an excellent care provider and the quality assurance visits are beneficial.

Delores Athey

Thank you for taking the time to rate our services. Follow up and our quality assurance is what we believe to be a critical part to providing excellent service. We appreciate your kind words and the feedback for the visits. We look forward to continuing to provide excellent care providers and service. Thank you again!

Wonderful service.

Your company is wonderful and so helpful and dependable. I am so glad I picked your company. [Removed] and [Removed] are great to deal with and caring.

Delores Athey

We appreciate your kind words! Your level of comfort is our highest priority. We work hard to ensure a good match with our Care Recipients and our Care Providers. We are always happy to hear that we made a solid match for your family. Thank you again for 5 Stars!

Great Help

My mom just starting using the services from this agency and so far everything is great. The caregiver is understanding of the needs for my mom. They are on time and provide light housekeeping and go to the store for errands. It has been helpful with a caregiver.

Delores Athey

Thank you for the 5 Star rating! We love to hear such great things about our care providers and services. We take great care in meeting the individual needs of each family. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know we did it so well.

Excellent!

What we like most about this service is the feeling that our needs and requirements are the primary concern of "Options". Excellent management and care provider [Removed].

Delores Athey

We appreciate your review! Your needs and requests are our highest priority. We work hard to ensure a good match with our Care Recipients and our Care Providers. Thank you for 5 Stars!

Excellent care provider.

The care provider Jennifer [Removed] is excellent on compassion, attitude, dependability and competency.

Delores Athey

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We strive each day to build a relationship with the families we serve. We are always happy to hear that we are providing friendly service that meets your needs. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Client feedback is always welcomed.

The person they send is always on time and very attentive.

They have been coming out every week, and it is a huge help to me. The person they send is always on time and very attentive. We have been pretty happy with the agency so far.

Delores Athey

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. With each family we strive to match you with the right care provider for your loved one. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied. We appreciate all reviews and thank you for a 4.5 Star rating. Going forward, please feel free to reach out if we can change anything to make your care a 5 Star level!

Friendliness of staff!

What I like most in Options is the friendliness of their staff.

Delores Athey

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are very happy to hear your kind words of friendliness about our staff. We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Outstanding Care

I would recommend this community. The manager John came to my home and was very friendly and understanding. My mom is home, and they informed me that if and when my mom needs there service that they will be here for me. I would highly recomment this community that cares for there patients.

Delores Athey

We appreciate your kind words! Your level of comfort and support for your loved one is our highest priority. We work hard to ensure a good match with our Care Recipients and our Care Providers. We are always happy to hear of recommendations! Thank you for 5 Stars!

First review

As my husband's health continues to deteriorate I knew I needed help with his care. [Removed] from Options for Senior America met with me and was excellent in assessing my needs and worked hard to find a good fit. When I needed to get away for a couple of days he found someone on very short notice.
Chichi,our weekly assistant is a delight. She is very good addressing my husband's needs and shortcomings. In addition she looks for any way she can help me in the day. I can run my errands and make my appointments with peace of mind that all is well at home.
I highly recommend Options for Senior America.

Delores Athey

We are so happy to hear that you would recommend us! Thank you for your 5 star review. We always love to hear kind words in regards to our services. We aim to ensure a good match with our Care Recipients and our Care Providers. We are happy to know this is the case with your husband! We appreciate you for taking the time to review our services.

So far it's working out.

So far it's working out. I haven't had any major complaints as of yet. They seem to be fairly helpful and reliable.

Delores Athey

We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with our services provided for your loved one! We aim to ensure a good match with our Care Recipients and our Care Providers. We appreciate all reviews and thank you for a 4 Star rating. Going forward, please feel free to reach out if we can change anything to make your care a 5 Star level!

They were not very reliable for me.

They were not very reliable for me. The girl they sent was on time for the first few days, and then late or a no show for the rest of the time. They sent me someone else but it didn't appear that person would want to work all of the shifts I needed. I liked John, and I liked the first girl they sent, but it just wasn't reliable.

Delores Athey

We apologize for the issues that arose with the Care Providers assigned to your family. We would love the opportunity to address any concerns you may have in order to improve our services going forward. Please feel free to reach out to me a
[removed]. We appreciate all feedback and strive to correct any issues that arise.

Good Service

They are very flexible. I enjoy using them

Delores Athey

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad that you are happy with our services and we aim to ensure a good match with our Care Recipients and our Care Providers. We appreciate all reviews and thank you for a 4 Star rating. Going forward, please feel free to reach out if we can change anything to make your care a 5 Star level!

So happy I picked you

When I was searching for help for my mom, I called a lot of places and I am so happy I picked you. Thanks to John and Lora especially.

Delores Athey

We thank you for your 5 star review. We are always happy to hear your kind words and we are very happy to hear that you are pleased with our services provided for your mother. Thank you again for taking the time to write us a review!

Things worked out well.

Things worked out well. They were a good agency to work with. I would give them a good score.

Delores Athey

We thank you for taking the time out to review us and the kind words! We appreciate all reviews and thank you for a 4 Star rating. Going forward, please feel free to reach out if we can change anything to make your care a 5 Star level!

Responsive, professional, reliable.

Delores Athey

We thank you for taking the time out to review us and the kind words! We aim to ensure a good match with our Care Recipients and our Care Providers. Thank you for your 5 star rating!

Care given to my mother

I like the care these ladies (LaTanya and Jennifer) give my mother and the confidence I have in them when I leave mother in their care.

Delores Athey

We thank you for your 5 star review. We are always happy to hear your kind words and we are very happy to hear that you are pleased with our services provided for your mother! We aim to ensure a good match with our Care Recipients and our Care Providers. Thank you again for your 5 star rating!

So far I like everything!

So far I like everything!

Delores Athey

We are very happy to hear that so far you are content with our services! We appreciate you taking the time out to write us a review. Thank you for the 5 star review!

Service for Mom!

So far fantastic!

Delores Athey

We are so happy to hear that so far you are content with the services provided for your mother! We appreciate all reviews and thank you for a 4.5 Star rating. Going forward, please feel free to reach out if we can change anything to make your care a 5 Star level!

Great service

They are very responsive, communicative, and the caregiver gets along well with mom.

Some scheduling issues.

Delores Athey

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review. We are always happy to hear that we communicated and responded to your families needs well. We strive each day to listen and meet the requests we are given. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to let us know how we are doing! Thanks again!

Very accommodating .

We chose Options because they were very accommodating. They allow as little as 2 hours per visit. Mr. Weigel was very friendly and gave us a wealth of information. He also was very accommodating agreeing to meet with us in the evening after work. He continues to follow up to make sure things are going smoothly. Mom loves the caregiver who makes her feel comfortable and makes her laugh. We would recommend Options to anyone.

Great service

Really flexible with scheduling. Great care.

Delores Athey

We aim to be flexible and accommodating to our families that we service. We work hard to ensure a good match with our Care Recipients and our Care Providers. We appreciate this 5 star review!

Very good service

They are willing to adapt to our situation

Delores Athey

We take great care in meeting the individual needs of each family, including flexibility. Thank you for taking the time out to review us. We appreciate it the 5 star review!

The people have been very friendly and helpful.

They were very nice. The people have been very friendly and helpful. We haven't had any complaints. It's worked out very well so far.

Delores Athey

Thank you for taking the time out to review us and giving us 5 stars! We aim to ensure a good match with our Care Recipients and our Care Providers. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the services provided.

Review of Options for Senior America - Baltimore, MD

Jasmine is a truly outstanding caregiver. She is highly self motivated and takes care of things she sees that may need attention before I need to ask. She is extremely professional executing her duties with competence and efficiency. We truly feel Jasmine's compassion, respect she shows and positive attitude is sincere.

Delores Athey

Thank you for taking the time out to review us and giving us 5 stars! We aim to ensure a good match with our Care Recipients and our Care Providers. We are always happy to hear kind words and satisfaction from the families we service!

Very responsive service.

Options were responsive to our needs. The caregiver Loretta has a great attitude, is dependable, competent and very compassionate.

Review of Options For Senior America - Baltimore, MD

My request for 2 hours of care for Saturday and Sunday mornings for my Mom was not compatible with where the caregivers were located nor the number of hours the caregivers wanted to work in one location. This seems to be a theme with multiple providers

Delores Athey

We apologize that we were not able to meet your needs for weekend service. We try very hard to match families with Care Providers that can work your requested schedule. Unfortunately, that doesn't always happen. We are always hiring and trying to meet all requests made from families. Please feel free to reach out in the future if we can be of assistance.

Need for Services ASAP

We were referred to Options and other agencies. What made us chose Options is their availability to provide services ASAP. Initial contact was excellent. Their staff were very professional and their care providers' awareness of their duties was great.

Delores Athey

We are always happy to hear the satisfaction from the families we service and we are glad you were able to receive services when needed! We appreciate you taking the time out to review us and give us 5 stars! We aim to ensure a good match with our Care Recipients and our Care Providers.

I was introduced to Options for Seniors by my contact at 'A Place For Mom'. From the initial contact from the office manager to the aide, everyone has been positive, helpful, knowledgeable. I like the fact that you are given the opportunity to meet and interview the potential aide prior to starting service. I am comfortable with the care my Mother has been receiving.

Delores Athey

We aim to ensure a good match with our Care Recipients and our Care Providers. We are glad that you are happy with the services provided for your mother. Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate your 5 star rating!

Delores Athey

Thank you for taking the time to rate our services! We appreciate all feedback and are very pleased to hear that we met your families requests. It is always important to us that each family member is comfortable with both the care as well as the provider. We love to hear when we have made a great match! Thank you!

Terrible Experience

The worker aides for Options For Senior America never showed up for any of their shifts, so it was absolutely a terrible experience for us. They were just very unreliable and unprofessional and it was awful.

Delores Athey

I apologize that we had a Care Provider not show up for your requested hours. I would like the opportunity to speak with you to see how we can address this and improve in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly at [removed]. We appreciate all feedback and take all concerns very seriously. I assure this is not a typical occurrence with Options for Senior America services. Thank you.

Mom's care

Its the onlyu alternative to a facility for my mom, and that is something I think would kill her

Delores Athey

Thank you for taking the time to rate our services. We are glad we are able to provide you with alternatives to facilities. Our goal is to provide the least restrictive environment to all of our Care Recipients. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve your family. If there is any way we could take our service to a 5 Star level, please let us know. You may reach me at [removed].

Best care ever

The caregiver for my mother is excellent. She helps her with all of her daily activities and truly cares about her. My mother considers her caregiver a friend. Options for Senior America made the transitions to the Home Health Care a rewarding experience and I have personally given their name to several others who are in the same situation of not wanting to put their loved one in a nursing home or assisted living environment.

Delores Athey

We appreciate this 5 star review and the recommendations to others in need of Home Health Care services for their loved ones! Your kind words and glowing review are very appreciated! We aim to ensure a good match with our Care Recipients and our Care Providers.

Licensed Care Providers

We chose Options for Senior America because my mother is in-between Companion care and Personal Care and their pricing was the same for both, but the most important was all of their companions and personal care are either CNA or GNA licensed. We wanted consistence for mom and we have that with Options for Senior America. My mother is very happy with her companion and she looks forward to her coming every day. Mom is now more independent with her companion and has more interest in her life.

Delores Athey

We aim to be flexible and accommodating to our families that we service. We are glad that your mother is happy with her care provider and the transition went smoothly. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a 5 star review.

Mediocre

I only utilize their services two days out of the week and the lady that comes isn't as efficient as she could be. Everything from the light housekeeping to following simple instructions seems to be really hard for the girl to follow. i feel like she could be more engaging with my dad although I am usually not there when she is. I've instructed her to call em if she has any questions and she has yet to do that so I always have to correct the problem when i get home. I have hopes that things will get better but for now I have to be honest with my rating.

Very Flexible

Working with this particular agency has been a pretty good experience. Although my Mom doesn't want the help she really needs it and it gives me a peace of mind knowing someone is there to help her when I am not. They have been very accommodating and very flexible with scheduling which I really appreciate. I would highly recommend them!

Delores Athey

We are very happy to hear that you have peace of mind when it comes to your mother! We aim to be flexible and accommodating to our families. We appreciate all reviews and thank you for a 4 Star rating. Going forward, please feel free to reach out if we can change anything to make your care a 5 Star level!

Thanks for making a tough situation easier!

Received a referral from A Place for Mom on a situation where I needed a nurse to care for my father while I went to work. I started communicating with John about three days prior. He was so ez to reach and extremely responsive! He even provided me with additional numbers to reach him or a representative after hours as my situation was evolving somewhat over those days. As well, he was thorough with information. The nurse he sent was extremely professional and took great care of my father. As a matter of fact, he invited her to dinner with us when I came back to meet them. I can't say enough about the ease and professionalism of this experience. In this day and age, it's rare, but it does exist in this case. I would use them again, as well as recommend them.

Delores Athey

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the services and care for your father! We aim to be flexible and accommodating to our families that we service. It is heartwarming to read your review and we are so glad we found a great fit for you and your father. Thank you so much for your 5 star review!

Communication is key!

My family never actually started services with Options For Senior America because of different circumstances. My rating is strictly based on my contact with them in search of finding the right agency to help my Aunt. When services were to start the caregiver never showed up and I never received a call or notification as to what was next. After all we decided not to use them and would not.

They were nice to deal with.

They were nice to deal with. The only problem was that for a while they were late all the time. Other than that, the friendliness and care services were excellent. The care givers they sent were very friendly. They did a good job at taking care of my loved one. The value could be a little better. Overall, a pretty good experience. The cleanliness and activities are not applicable because they send the care givers to my home.

Very nice service!

Overall we've had a very positive experience with Options for Senior America! The people at the service are polite and helpful, and the caregivers they've sent have been reliable and friendly. My only complaint is that I feel they could make it clearer how the billing process works

Wonderful experience

Best service at the most affordable rates. Their staff and nurses are very understanding and helpful. We recommend them with no hesitancy.

Delores Athey

Options was a very professional and caring company to work with. I definitely recommend them for anyone looking for increased care for a senior or someone needing additional support based on health need.

Delores Athey

We appreciate such a glowing review! Your level of comfort and support for your loved one is our highest priority. We work hard to ensure a good match with our Care Recipients and our Care Providers. We are always happy to hear of recommendations! Thank you for 5 Stars!

Good option for the elderly

The staff was very helpful and accommodating. While they tried to match the right person neither of the two workedout for my family. We needed someone to cook and unfortunately it did not work. Although I did not find a match. I would reccomend this agency to anyone looking for care for the elderly.

Things have worked out very well with Options For Senior America so far! They seem like a smaller, more one on one type service. They've been very helpful to me since the first time I called them, getting the service set up and sending out friendly and helpful people to work with. Our experience has been a good one, and I'd recommend them to others looking into home care!

Delores Athey

We aim to be flexible and accommodating to our families that we service. We work hard to ensure a good match with our Care Recipients and our Care Providers. We appreciate this 5 star review and the recommendations to others in need of Home Health Care services for their loved ones!

They still haven't sent anyone out

It has been over two weeks and they still haven't been able to find someone to come out. They finally found someone that might work, but say that the fact that our loved one is a smoker might be a problem. They also said that even though my loved one has recently gotten over an infection, it's still a problem because it's still in the blood. I haven't been real impressed so far.

Just great!

Just a great service. My parents were very happy with their caregivers who always showed up on time. Highly recommended.

Delores Athey

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear that your parents are happy with their caregivers and the services provided. We appreciate you taking the time out to give us a glowing review!

Good organization, depends on caregivers

We have had one of their ladies here for about five or six weeks. The first woman was fine, but she had to have a fill in for a couple of weeks. They have done fine, but one girl was working all night long and then wanted to sleep all day. They did replace that person with a couple of different people and we have yet to see what they will be like. It really depends on who you get to come out, a lot of them want to talk on their cell phone. The organization has been fine to work with and they have been about average in price. Options did send someone out to interview with us before they came to work. The manager seems like a forthright individual.

Above and Beyond!

They are great! The caregiver we have is absolutely amazing! I would give John a 5, because he has done everything he said he would do! I would give our caregiver a 6, because she has gone above and beyong with everything! We've had no issues with scheduling at all! Everything is great!

Delores Athey

We appreciate and thank you for your glowing 5 star review! We are so happy you are content with the services and care provider for your loved one. We aim to be flexible and accommodating to our families that we service and work hard to ensure a good match with our Care Recipients and our Care Providers!

Review of service for my parents

Very nice people to "deal" with. Only concern was there billing department sent wrong rates on the invoices. Also invoices are only sent by email. I have my wife in a home and hospital with MS and have been caring for my Dad and Mom now. I do not open my email sometimes for 3-4 days. It would be nice if Options for Senior America also did paper invoices.

17.00 hr

17.00 hr

Options For Senior America Corp. started providing home care services in late 1989 to the residents of the Washington, DC metropolitan area. What started as a handful of customers grew substantially due to the personal customer service that the company's management has always been keen to provide.

Today, OPTIONS, a non-medical home care organization, has several offices in the states of Georgia, Maryland, Ohio and Virginia, serves hundreds of families a year, and can extend its long-term live-in services to any region on the East Coast of the United States.We are constantly screening candidates for care provider recruitment.

We believe that it is essential to keep a readily available pool of good caregivers to choose from. Each and every applicant for a Home Health Aide position at OPTIONS undergoes a thorough screening process before they are added to our roster. We first conduct a face-to-face interview of each applicant by a senior staff member. During the interview, we determine the applicant's qualifications, assess their talents, and evaluate their interpersonal attributes and special skills. A competence test determines their level of knowledge, and a minimum of two relevant references must be thoroughly checked. All of these elements of the screening process must be satisfied before we add applicants to our roster. Finally, we conduct a criminal background check on each applicant before we consider them ready for client assignments.