A Country Place Residential Care Home - Sugar Land, TX

A Country Place Residential Care Home - Sugar Land, TX has yet not published prices.

The Director of the facility Mr[Removed] is a very friendly person who offered us a very nice tour of the facility. He gave us a lot of good information about their services at the facility. We can see the residents there are treated with professional care and respect. Unfortunately they do not have a person on the site who can speak and understand Chinese, my father-in-law's language. Also, the place needs some facelift in terms of repairs and maintenance.

Nice Location!

Some activities are offered in this place like art, gardening and outside trips. Their meals were great they had various options available to accommodate special diets for the residents. Within a short distance from the community there are some shopping places and parks.

Tender Loving Care!!

The staff at Combined Glory ALF was wonderful. They provided great care and comfort for my mother. The communication was great they updated with the family daily. I really liked that the staff was very patient and understanding. The meals looked and smelled good i didn't get a chance to try them but the residents seemed to enjoy them.

We toured it, and it was very nice, and we thought it would be just perfect. Unfortunately, our friend didn't feel very at ease, with not having an intercom system or some way to get someone's attention at night. It was a lovely place, but not as good a fit for us as we had thought originally.

Very Good Care

I think that all of the staff members working at the Combined Glory ALF provide very good care for the residents and particularly for my loved one. I really do not have any complaints about them at all.

The care is really good

The care is really good at Combined Glory ALF. The staff really take good care here. The communication is really good. They could do a little better at keeping the facility clean but overall I am really pleased with this facility.