God Dont Like Ugly

Don't bring your loved ones here , they refuse to feed them ,they say they have to eat what they cook ,they don't follow up with complaints and act like they havent got rent for the month and come down and ask for rent again when we have already paid...Don't do it

I didn't see any mold

I took a look at this property & although there is room for improvement, I was told a new management company had come in and hired new staff. We spoke to a couple of people who live there and they said they could see changes being made.

Covered in Mold

There is MOLD growing everywhere. The pool has been closed for years and the pool room has been overrun with mold. Instead of cleaning it properly the owners decided to cover the doors with paper. The mold is now growing on the paper and can be seen through the glass doors. There is mold growing out of ceiling air vents. There has been no transportation for residents in over a year. I could go on and on, but I'm sure you see my point.

Brownsburg’s only Retirement Community. This community offers a very active social calendar for those seniors wanting to keep busy, but can also offer a more quiet, peaceful retirement. You can choose an apartment from 4 floor plans to fit your lifestyle and taste. We are locally owned and operated with over 40 years of experience in senior living. We even have complimentary moving truck for helping with your move to one of our Roland communities.