Friendly Staff!!

I did not think this property was as nice as the other properties that I had looked at from classy retreat. The staff where very friendly and gave my loved one and I a warm welcoming and great tour of there property. I just did not get the same warm fuzzy feeling I did as the other homes I toured that they owned.

Incredible location!!

Out of all the different homes that my loved one and
I toured this one was defiantly the best. Since my dad has moved in I have been very pleased with how attentive the staff are to his needs. He seems to love the food and has made friends with the other residents living in the home. I could not have asked for a better place and am very pleased with the experience he is having

Met with Brian. The place was clean, tidy, felt happy. Nice place. Will consider.

Very nice place

We only had a brief experience with Classy Retreat, but overall I feel like they did a very good job. The care staff were very kind and professional, and in general they were very easy to work with. The facility itself was always clean and well kept. We would recommend it others looking into senior care in the area.

They are doing a great job.

It's really clean over there. Tanya and Brian do a good job of managing the home. No one really seems bored , there are a lot of visiters and families coming through. They accommodate whatever the residents prefer, they will put it on the menu. They are doing a great job. They were thorough and professional when trying to get things set up.

Nice Place

My mother used to live there and it was fine. It was not as open and airy as where she is now and they didn't have a view but all in all the place was fine too. They took good care of her. She moved to be closer us in Tacoma.

Our mom is now residing at ...

Our mom is now residing at this home.