Clarity Pointe Pensacola - Pensacola, FL

Clarity Pointe Pensacola - Pensacola, FL has yet not published prices.

Very Disappointed

During the 2 1/2 years my mom lived here, there were 6 Executive Directors, 7 Nursing Directors, 4 Activity Directors, 2-3 Management Companies, snakes inside the building and in the residents' courtyard, missed medications, 2 1/2 weeks without heat in my mom's room during the winter, a scabies outbreak, frequent mildew in her toilet, and one incident of unexplained bruising. We stayed because of a few great employees ([names removed]) a nice, home-like floor plan with fun activities, and because each new director promised me it would get better. The first administrative staff [names removed]] was great, but the owner's managerial decisions and even telling me one thing but doing the opposite four weeks later ultimately created an environment too stressful in which to stay. Alzheimer's is difficult enough; family members need support, encouragement, and honesty. Unfortunately, these three were lacking from [name removed] and his team.

Look Around

The food is not great, cold food is what I have witnessed. They had a great cook a while back but she left to work elsewhere and the new cook...not the greatest kitchen cooking we have experienced while touring. Other facilities make sure their residents get top notch dining and are satisfied. Its a clean facility. It is expensive but other facilities offer better food and care in the area for a cheaper price. Private rooms at other facilities are the same price as a shared room at this facility. The caregivers are not medically certified and a lot of resignations constantly. I have been searching for REAL reviews for this facility, maybe they get removed before they are posted. I am sure this review won’t make it but it’s the truth.

Nice Community

This community has only been open for a year or so and it is very nice. It is so clean and well maintained. The staff is friendly and kind very professional. However, it tended to be more expensive than others we had looked at but if mom gets the sort of care and attention that is needed we might have to reevaluate her situation and reconsider this community.