Thrive at Beckley Creek - Louisville, KY

• Personal care
  • Memory Care Services
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day

It's going well and it is a good fit

We are very happy with the care our mother is receiving here. The staff are very supportive, the community is beautiful, clean and welcoming. Our mom has special needs so she is not able to be a part of the activities but they do keep the residents here busy. The management is easy to work with if there is a problem. My dad has a direct number which makes him feel better. I would recommend taking a tour to see for yourself.

Cristi Rucker

Thank you for your recommendation! We are happy to help more families like you.

Great Place!

Everything is going fine so far for my mother since her move to this community. The place seems to be kept very clean, however, its a new place and still understaffed. I noticed the other night they seemed to be overwhelmed, but they do a good a good job. Other than that they do a fine job and the food seems to be good. I would recommend them, to anyone.

All good here!

Everything has been going good here for us. My dad said that he likes the food, but my mom says that the they do not give enough. The lunch is dinner and the dinner is lunch. The community is always clean and that was a big part of making the decision on bringing my parents there also that it was brand new and it was really close to us.

Taking Good Care of My Mother and Her Needs

This is a lovely community and everything is working out very well for my mother here. They have a great staff and they have been very caring to my mother. They have two young student aids, and they have very attentive to my mother and her needs. I've tired some of the meals and the food is good. Overall she is being cared for well and I'am pleased. This is a community I would recommend.

Not for me!

The staff was very helpful with answering any questions. I just feel that the place was interesting. The amenities that this community offered was not what I was looking for. The community was clean and kept up.

Welcome to Thrive Memory Care at Beckley Creek, where you will experience Memory Care like you’ve never seen before!

Call to schedule your visit today. • 502-337-3088