Clarendon Village #1 - Los Angeles, CA

Clarendon Village #1 - Los Angeles, CA has yet not published prices.

Individualized Attention

Great people who are taking care of my mother. Could not be happier with the home, aides, nursing staff, home cooked meals and the owners really care about the residents

After sampling several of the areas more 'institutional' type facilities, I can state that RCFE's provide a much better service. A resident to staff ratio is 2:1, allows much more attention, and personal interaction that can be tailored to the individual needs of the resident. The staff are generally very friendly, and tend to view the residents more as family than charges. The atmosphere seems to be more like home, to the residents, than any other type of facility, which tends to make them less anxious. The downside is the cost, and the lack of onsite medical staff after the day shift. Staff turnover appears to be much lower than other facilities. Overall, I am happy with the facility, and would recommend it, especially as the need for more individualized attention grows.

I CAN BREATH EASY

Clarendon is a wonderful, and lovely place and my First choice. I liked the fact that the facility felt like a home . . . because it is a home. Not like those other larger facilities that are a little more hotel-style . . . Nice, but very impersonal.
The reason we went with them is because I was very impressed with their memory care unit. The price was comparative, though. We visited it four or five times, and everybody that we spoke to was smiling. The residents were clean and seemed to be well cared for and happy. There were plenty of activities and offered field trips because they’re really close to a shopping community.

Mom has been here for Over a Year . . . EVERYTHING IS GOING GREAT!!!!!!!

Lifesaver

Clarendon Senior Living is a lifesaver. For over a year my family was messing around with other facilities, as well as trying to fix the situation with private caregivers. It's became another full-time job for me. I was referred to Clarendon by a friend who's had his mother there as well. Once mom moved in, I could finally go back to my normal life, And come and visit her and enjoy our time together. This place is awesome. It is the best facility in town.

Great CARE , reasonable Price

Clarendon Senior living is a top-notch facility. We originally had mom in their new Lake Balboa facility, because that is where mom lived. I asked [Removed], one of the owners, that if a vacancy opened in one of their Woodland Hills locations to let me know. 3 months later open...... a spot open up and we made the change. ........What a blessing, no more wasting hours on the 101 just to see Mom. thanks guys

caring and loving staff, very responsive management Everyone there just really cared, . . . I would refer to anyone!!!