Lake Balboa Boarding Care - Lake Balboa, CA

Awesome

My mom loves this place. Amazing staff, amazing people, they really make you feel right at home.

Good

It is a very friendly place. I really do love it. It just like you are at home. My mother stays in bed and doesn't do any of the activities.

Seems to be Working

I haven't really seen too many activities at this point and I understand why. They just got a 6th patient and before that they only had three so it may have been a little cost prohibitive for them. It's only two streets away from my house so I can run over any time. I think they probably could use maybe some stronger staff. I think she hired a guy who's stronger and big. It's a matter of adjusting for both the patients and the staff. My parents say they're getting their meals. The lady who cooks actually asked me for some recipes because she wants to try cooking Indian food for them. They are very accommodating from that stand point. It seems to be working right now.