ONEgeneration - Van Nuys, CA

ONEgeneration - Van Nuys, CA has yet not published prices.

5 stars

They are very caring

Gem of a ADHC in the Valley

My mother has been a client at One Generation for nearly eight years. I researched/toured several other Valley ADHC centers but thought One Generation would be the best fit. The direct care staff is wonderful with very low turnover rate, so they know the clients well. They are flexible with my work schedule so it gives me peace of mind knowing that she will be well taken care of. The whole staff here really cares for all their clients!

OUTSTANDING!

My family and I visited over 11 local care facilities. One Generation operates the most impressive senior day care program I have seen. Besides the ingenuity of interaction between seniors and children, the facilities are clean, the staff are caring and professional and my elderly father actually looks forward to going there!

Amazing Place for Mom!

I am so grateful that I discovered One Generation three years ago - the people are wonderful and my mother has a fun outing once or twice a week. She is always making new friends and she especially loves the involvement with the children. Mom was a nursery school teacher for 33 years and she loves babies and toddlers, so she can get her fix of kid time here. The entire staff is incredibly caring and conscientious so I know Mom is in good hands while she is there. Their program is geared toward those with Alzheimer's and dementia so I know Mom is always having the social time and mental stimulation she needs - and I am getting the break that I need! I highly recommend this place for seniors who need some socialization and activity...and for caregivers who need some time for themselves.

My Husband is so Lucky

My husband has been attending One Generation, for almost two years. I can't even imagine what his life would be, or mine, if we didn't have One Generation. My husband has Dementia, and as you can imagine, my name isn't Mary, it is "Sad", "Lonely", "Lost". Without all the many who help Dick everyday, I would be lost, and alone in this sad journey we are both on. The activities, are many. Live guest singers, who inspire those there with a smile, or just remembering a tune they once hummed. The children at One Generation, (Get The Idea) are able to come to do activities with the Older Generation. Some children may not no an answer, or unable to cut or paste. That is where the Older Generation gets to help. It is a beautiful thing to watch, and participate in. One Generation has given my husband a place where he is with friends, no right or wrong, just a place where he feels "Happy".

One Generation - Changing Two Lives for the Better

My husband is a participant in the One Generation program. It is a miracle that greatly improved both of our lives. He was suffering with Parkinson's and some cognitive issues and I was his 24/7 caregiver. The change in his daily life has given him something to look forward to each day and both his moods and his thinking have improved vastly. I also enjoy some free time.

The staff at One Generation are marvelous. You hear so many negative things today, it is my pleasure to give them a glowing review.