Claremont Manor - Claremont, CA

[Removed] was very nice and gave me a second tour on a short notice. This place is very pretty and I like that it's so close to Claremont Village center, I could envision my parents walking there or just going there to people watch and enjoy different restaurants or the farmer's market. Their facilities were pretty good as well.

This wasn't a great experience.

This wasn't a great experience. Some of the staff were kind of snotty. They were also more expensive than the place we moved to, that does better for my loved one. This just wasn't the right fit for my loved one.

It is very nice, but they are at the higher end of the budget

It is very nice, but they are at the higher end of the budget, more than we could afford. My mom has friends at Claremont Manor how love it. It’s beautiful with excellent grounds and an excellent staff. If you have the budget for it, it could be a great place.

nice place if you don't need care, just a safe place to call home

Good place for independent seniors who don't need care but who want to live in a community where their meals are prepared for them and their lightbulbs are changed by someone else. But if you are looking for a place that will provide any sort of medical or memory loss care with intelligence and compassion, I'd strongly suggest looking elsewhere. With a couple of exceptions, the nursing staff responsible for providing care to the independent living and assisted living residents seem interested in only one thing: making their lives, not residents' lives, as easy as possible.

The staff and residents wit...

The staff and residents with whom I spoke were friendly. The dining area was lively and cheerful, and the food was tasty. (I ate dinner there to check it out.) It seems like a good community of people. I want to make one more visit to check assisted living and memory care because I only had a chance to inquire about independent living during my short visit.

Big facility. Memory care ...

Big facility. Memory care area is in a cottage. I do not care for the cottage look per say, but the people there looked happy. They wanted a $1,000 to put her on list.

Claremont Manor has fifteen beautiful acres of garden homes and apartments. Walk to Claremont "village" and its colleges. A lifestyle featuring independence, services, security and peace of mind appeals to the active independent senior. An on-site health center, home care services, assisted living complex and a new state-of-the-art care center are available. Month to Month or Refundable Entrance Fee for services and amenities. Individual rates are based on the size and location of accommodation.

Accredited by The Continuing Care Accreditation Commission. 58 years experience has earned us the reputation as the outstanding lifestyle choice in the San Gabriel Valley. A Front Porch community.