Shasta Place - Klamath Falls, OR

Shasta Place - Klamath Falls, OR has yet not published prices.

Review of Shasta Place

A great place for independent living - food is fantastic - always some type of activity to do if you choose. Management is always willing to talk to you and help you. I would highly recommend Shasta Place to any one. I am so happy I live here.

Review of Shasta Place

I really like this place. [name removed] our Director is the best! He's always ready to help. I am 90 and I love them a lot. Also lots to do , places to go, and friendly residents to talk to. Thank you for caring!!

Review of Shasta Place

A pretty good place to live. Management and staff try hard to please everyone.

Review of Shasta Place

The staff was great. They showed me all they had to offer at Shasta Place. What a wonderful community. I will have to wait and see if I can move in, But it is my 1st choice. The food was good + the rooms are clean and rate are amazing.

Review of Shasta Place - Klamath Falls, OR

Excellent place to live. I feel safe here, the meals are very good. Everyone on staff is friendly. Thank you very much for having me!

Review of Shasta Place - Klamath Falls, OR

My husband and I are thrilled at the quality of care and hospitality at Shasta Place. My father in law has been welcomed and allowed to live her life in great surroundings. He gained new friends and even a little weight, due to the great food served to him.
[Removed] has gone above and beyond in making us all feel comfortable and well taken care of. She and Rudy are a fantastic asset to this place.

I ended up picking this facility for my Father because it looks very pretty clean and everyone here is nice for the most part. I also really like that it is a pet-friendly facility which works in our favor. The food is decent and the pricing is a lot lower than other places. The only thing I do not like is that it’s more of a retirement community rather than assisted living. They usually have 2 staff members on duty during the week and on the weekend they only have 1. I would recommend this facility if you are looking for a retirement community.

Staff will bend over backwards for you

We are absolutely thrilled with the facility. Before deciding on this place, we looked at their reviews and everything about the place had a 5 star rating and this drew us to move forward to select this location. Their staff team bends over backwards to be accommodating and they are there to help you. The food here is phenomenal and my loved one has made good friends since she has been there. If someone was to move in there that’s over 80 years old it could be a hard adjustment to be in a place that may already have a click of friends. But here the entire resident’s welcomed my loved one with open arms. I would definitely recommend them. It is simply unbelievable on how amazing they are. We have a care giver that looks over my loved one and she experienced the atmosphere of Shasta Place. She was so impressed and she couldn’t believe that this place existed. Not many people know about them so she started to advertise their name to people who are looking for a place for their relatives. I will say that you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover because the outside does not look fancy compared to other places with water fountains or anything like that. It is what is happening on the inside that is incredible.

There is another place where I choose to live. However [Removed] is clearly an asset to your business.

Very welcoming and friendly staff. Met all my needs for senior community independent living.
Can’t beat the view from my new apartment. This place is kept warm which I really like. Close to downtown and shopping centers. Also close to nature trail and bike path. It’s about 4 blocks to pick up city bus that runs every hour. Uphill on the way back from bus stop.

This is a great place for my Mother. They are always helpful.

Home-style independent living. You can feel the care from the staff who often go above and beyond. My only suggestion is that they hire more such caring staff – it is amazing, but not sustainable, what they are able to accomplish.

Shasta Place - Klamath Falls, OR

Friendly, clean, efficient.

I had a wonderful tour of the facility being wheeled around in a wheelchair. The facility is very clean. It offers many amenities, and the price per month is reasonable

We like it!!

Mom is settling into Shasta Place. The staff are very helpful and we have good communication with them. This is an older community and it is kept clean. She is not happy that she has a tub that is hard to get into. She does not like the food. They offer daily activities and they have a volunteer come to take some of the residents to church and lunch on Sundays.

Excellent.

Employees were courteous & knowledgeable about all facilities. Community is clean & inviting. Complimentary lunch was nicely presented & tasty.

Good Food

I visited Shasta Place recently and was very impressed at what I saw. I am not good on a computer, so please bare with me. The staff was wonderful, I had a nice lunch and a tour of some rooms. When the time comes, I would easily be able to live there. All the explanations of the services were easily understood. Keep up the good work.

What a Happy and Joyful place to visit

I really enjoyed my visit to Shasta Place in Klamath Falls Oregon. The staff that greeted us were so friendly and seemed to have a wonderful working relationship. I find that to be a great thing as operations building wide run better when staff is cohesive and professional. The apartments seemed to be of a nice size and would be a nice place to call home. My mother is no longer able to stay alone, but not ready for assisted living/medical living. We will keep you in mind over the next few weeks as we decide where to place our mother.

The place to be!

This is an update to my previous review a few months ago. Since my first visit, I have been back several times now for measurements and various questions. Kristi has been extremely patient and caring in helping me make this very important decision. I am currently in the process of selling my home and downsizing, but I definitely plan to move to Shasta Place. I am looking forward to the many activities and getting to know the other residents. Each time I have visited everyone I saw was relaxed and very friendly--lots of Hi. One resident even asked if I needed help when I was carrying a heavy puzzleboard, and stated there was always someone around that would help me, "we try to help each other." How great is that!

Review of Shasta Place - Klamath Falls, Or

Very warm and friendly atmosphere. Common areas are bright and cheerful. We had complimentary lunch - food was good and also the table service was excellent. Residents seem happy.

Enjoyable and fun tour of Shasta Place

I had a tour today of Shasta Place and was pleasantly surprised. I was able to visit with many of the residents as well as watch interactions with Kristi on my tour. Everyone was truly relaxed and happy, and definitely had affection for Kristi. The caring between staff and residents was genuine and really nice to see. Everyone is called by their name and lots of laughing was enjoyed by all. The environment was very nice with a lot of different things to enjoy like a library, piano, organ, puzzles, plus outings and spiritual needs taken into consideration. The laundry room was excellent. The dinning area was pretty full and everyone was enjoying their lunch. I did not care for the potato soup, but the one-on-one service was amazing. I liked the one-bedroom apartment. It was more spacious than expected and I loved the view (the side where the deer and other critters could be seen), it gave a feeling of being outside and in open spaces. Definitely would make living in an apartment easier to adjust to. The cost is a little more than expected so I am not sure if it will work for me, but I would definitely recommend Shasta Place...a very warm and caring home for all!

Review of Shasta Place - Klamath Falls, OR

My mother was a resident when it was named Clairmont. She made many friends and the care she received was the most enjoyable, not only for her but our family as well. We had no hesitation to call Rudy at Shasta Place for our friend Bill. Rudy made him feel welcome from his first visit. The entire staff goes the extra mile to make everyone feel at home. We are very fortunate to have Shasta Place, and to know our loved ones are safe and looked after by the director Rudy.

Review of Shasta Place - Klamath Falls, OR

The staff is very caring, friendly, and helpful. They exceed expectations. The rooms are clean and activities are provided to encourage socialization of the residents. Mother has been in two residential living facilities prior to this and disliked them both. She loves living at Shasta Place, she is Very happy here.

Delightful, hardworking staff

My mother has lived at Shasta (View) Place since Sept of 2007. There have been many, many ups and downs and unstable staff issues through the years. Since "Rudy" has been manager these past years there has been steady improvement and very stable, delightful, hardworking staff. Rudy, Christy, Juan, Jenia, and Maria; Rudy has been awesome. (Monthly (or daily) fee raise is our only complaint and hardship.)

Review for Shasta Place - Klamath Falls, OR

I like coming to S.P. it is very welcoming and the staff are very nice! I would not think twice on moving my mom or dad into Shasta Place.

We love it here

We love it here. Mom is here and is very content. The staff is great - wonderful place!!!

Review for Shasta Place - Klamath Falls, OR

My dad loves it here, I wish there was more places like this in Oregon! Rudy and Kristy are GREAT! They look after my dad, I could not ask for more. They go above and beyond their duties. Thanks to the staff at Shasta Place!!

My Moms wonderful stay at Shasta Place

My mother has been at Shasta Place in Klamath Falls, Oregon for a few years. She has no family living in the area and the management and staff at this location has been outstanding!! They have treated her as if she is a part of their family. They have been very accommodating to all of her needs. I can't say enough good about everyone there!

Loving Shasta View

I love coming to Shasta View!!!!!!!! The Staff are really friendly and kind... I know I can get all the help I need there. I feel safe all the time, Come and check it out. I would put my mom or dad there any time..

I think they take very good care of the people that are there. If there is an issue they resolve it immediately. Their dining room is very nice. It is very formal and comfortable. I like the fact that they let them do little fire pits outside and they can eat outside sometimes. It is pretty good.

She is happy in her new home.

My mother-in-law is very happy in her new home. She has met new friends and becoming involved in the facilities activities. It is an older building but it is well maintained and clean. The staff has been friendly and attentive to making sure the residents are happy and part of the community. They worked with us on price so she could afford to live there and still be able to have money to spend on necessities. She was able to take her dog and cat with her and she was very happy about that. She enjoys the staff and the residents and is comfortable in her apartment. Her security, well being and a sense of belonging makes us happy we where able to find her, her new home.

Nestled on beautifully landscaped grounds in the stunning countryside of Shasta County, you’ll love the serenity and elegance of our facilities while enjoying all the convenience of the nearby community. We’re just minutes from shopping, healthcare, dining and many wonderful area attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Private apartment suites
- Daily chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Maintenance-free living
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Local, scheduled transportation
- Most utilities including basic cable

Familiar Faces
Our residents (and their families) take tremendous comfort knowing that managers are also neighbors.

Private Apartment Suites
Choose from a variety of comfortable senior living apartments in various sizes and configurations allowing you the freedom to furnish in any style that appeals to you.

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Holiday Retirement does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.

We are dedicated to making your life with us a truly special experience, and look forward to meeting you.