We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
My tour was very informative. The facility was nicely laid out, clean and offered many amenities for comfort and interaction. I was very impressed.
Halls are not monitored. Odor in hall and room.
The staff has been very nice however the residents are allowed to wander into each other's rooms and take things. This has been a big problem that has been brought to the administration's attention but the halls are not monitored so the problem has not been resolved. It is very frustrating to visit and see things are missing only to be found in someone else's room. There is also a urine odor in the hall and room. The odor was in the room before it was occupied. At times it is not too bad but on occasion it has been overpowering. These are the only 2 issues we have had so far.
We were welcomed as family when we came.the friendly and courteous staff seemed glad to work there.