Hermitage Gardens of Oxford - Oxford, MS

My Research

After looking at the location I thought it would be better for a community to be close to my mom's friends. In my research i saw that they are a newer and nice community. I liked how it looked but also found that the price was great.

It is going very well for my dad and we are happy with the community. He is doing well, there has been a few little glitches here but as a whole we are happy. It is clean community and he has started a few activities that is offered. I liked the community because it is close and in the same town so if anything happens we can be there quickly.

Comfortable Living!!

My loved has made her self right at home at this community. The staff have been wonderful at helping her adjust and making her feel comfortable in her new living environment. The meals have been excellent as well as the different activities they have to offer throughout the day.

Take a look

My wife is a resident on the memory wing and they are very supportive. The transition is the hardest part of the journey and with their help both she and I made it through.

I have found EVERYONE to be friendly and caring. Most of all they are sincere. The kitchen is clean and the meals are restaurant quality.

Yes, I recommend them for your loved one. Visit there several times and ask questions Observe how the residents act and interact with the staff. Make sure you visit the memory wing and you will really see how well they care for those most in need of help.

Read Your Contract!

We were told that this would be the last move for Mom. Read you contract! When the admin decided my mom was no longer at a level of care that they could provide, we were given 2 choices. Pay additional for 24 hour care or vacate in 30 days. [removed]

Five Star Reviews

I am the Executive Director and I would like to address your concerns. The comfort, safety and happiness of each resident is very important to us. When changes have occurred and we can no longer meet the needs of the resident or our state regulations, it is our ethical obligation to be honest with the family and to help them find the appropriate community. I do understand that this is very stressful for families and we try very hard to help in every way that we can. I am sincerely sorry as wanted this to work too. Kerri Harrison, Executive Director.

Affordable care

We contacted A Place For Mom when we were in desperate need of help. A Place For Mom told us about Hermitage Gardens, here they worked with us to fit our needs and budget. They have always been very kind, friendly, mom is always clean, her room is clean and there are no odors. Also, the food is very good, mom has not lost her appetite. It is a good place all around. I believe the Director is leaving ant the end of August and we are hoping that everything stays the same.

Hermitage Gardens of Oxford is a beautiful, 55-suite retirement community offering Assisted Living and Alzheimer's Care. Step inside our doors and discover charming assisted living with a distinctive grace reminiscent of Oxford's celebrated history. Personal touches create a community rich in hospitality and friendship; a community you will be proud to call home.