Very kind and caring environment

This is a very kind and caring environment for my Dad. He needs quite a lot of help, and they are very attentive and responsive to his needs. Luci is always helpful and knowledgeable regarding his care, scheduling doctor appointments and ordering supplies or whatever he needs. I appreciate all of their efforts for my Dad!

Christine's Care Home #2 is #1

We were impressed with the speedy response for information regarding placement for our parents. Both of our parents have dementia and needed more care but had to keep in mind the fixed monthly income. We visited Christine's Care Home #2 and were impressed with the size of the care home and the cleanliness we observed. Actually we made several visits by the time our parents were taken for a visit. Our final decision for placement of parents at Christine's was the very hospital care providers we met. They have given our parents the dignity and care they deserve and we are very happy that are parents are well cared for.