Delta Senior Care Home - Stockton, CA

I Could Not Envision A Move In

When I saw this home for a tour I saw a lot of things to consider. It was a clean place, nothing looked wrong, an people who were more into watching TV. They gave a great tour but this is not how the care that we required.

Very bright home!

The thing I liked most about this home was how bright it was throughout the house. The exterior was painted all yellow and the interior was yellow and with with lots of open windows. I was not impressed with the room sized they had available and would not want my mother living in that small of a bedroom. I just did not think this was the right fit for my mom

We had my 92 y/o Grandmother here for a short time. I can't say enough about the quality care staff provided her. While she was there, she was vibrant! It was only after moving her due to her mental issues, that she went downhill quickly. The staff always were professional and genuinely cared for my Granny! This is a residential home, where the residents either share a room, or for an added cost, have a private room. They are state licensed, and I would not hesitate to send another family member there. I may be wrong, but from what I saw there were not really any group activities. It is up to the residents to crate the entertainment other than television ( there are two tvs from what I saw... the residents can have tvs in their room if they provide them). They provided rides to the Doctor and made most of the arrangements for us with Kaiser. Great place, great value, thanks Delta Senior Care home!!

Nice people and a nice house.

Nice people and a nice house. But they seemed to be set up so the residents didn't need to come out of their room. I didn't think this would be the best fit for my dad.

No Activities! Residents sitting around sleeping or watching tv. My mom needs activities, exercise, brain challenging games or she gets frustrated mean and hard to handle. When i ask if they had activities the owner said No week let them do what they want.