Abbey Covey Care Home - Stockton, CA

A Lovely Walk Through

This was not a dirty home, all was suitable for a resident. It seemed like there was not much interaction or activeness. No neglect but not an active place. It was great seeing the living room, dining room, and room that was available. It was a great tour but not a good fit.

We have just started our search and this was our first visit to a care home in our area. The experience was enlightening and educational. The workers were open and very helpful, nothing was left unseen. All questions were answered and I left feeling all would be well. With that said, this was our first experience, I'm still not sure this was the very best home; so we will keep looking. We have nothing to compare this home to as yet, so the search continues.

Abbey Covey

Always clean, always smells clean, very good communication, meals lovely, caregivers very compassionate & caring, very helpful in making my parents' daily lives comfortable & pleasant, encourage them to do activities, make sure their personal hygiene is good, lets me know of any concerns or observations, encourages family get-togetherness & celebrations...small so lots of one on one attention

Great find

Lovely, spacious board and care home in nice, quiet neighborhood in North Stockton. Easy freeway access to Hwy 99 makes it also accessible for people in Lodi. Staff are very caring and conscientious. I know my mother is being well-cared for. Private or semi-private options, wide range of services provided.

Nice Home, Caring Facility

We found Abbey Covey to be a warm and friendly environment. Very accommodating and gracious Janette and her mother-in-law are genuine. They really care about their home. Easy to talk to and stay in touch with us -so we feel comfortable with having our relation living at Anbey Covey.