JAS Guest Home - Manteca, CA

Nice residential home. Ran into family members leaving as we were entering. They have their aunt living there and are more than happy with the care and the owners in particular who actually live on premise. Rooms were nice. Everything was clean, including the residents! Several were in recliners sleeping but our visit was right after lunch. Very quiet! [Removed] was very nice and informative and asked great questions. Pricing is excellent.

I toured!

When we toured the JAS Guest Home, I noticed that the place was a group home. The caregivers were all very nice, but it was not what we were looking for. The rooms were very small and there was not enough privacy.

They are on top of everything.

The owner of the care home is wonderful. She bends over backwards to help in anyway she is able to. They have a Certified Nursing Assistant on staff. The food is very good. They try to keep the residents active and social. We have great communication. I have referred them to other families. We are extremely happy with the care mom is receiving at this home.

Friendly and caring home.

JAS if a very friendly and care home. My mother is content and happy to be a part of a family group. The food is homemade and fresh. Individual care and concern is outstanding. You can tell the people love what they are doing.

Wonderful Community

JAS is an amazing place. The owners Arlin and her husband are great. Very accommodating to my father's needs. Every time I came to visit my father was clean, he was sitting up and not in the bed. I am so pleased. I would highly recommend this community to any family looking for a great place for their loved one.

A home not a facility of angels.

My mother lived and was cared for by JAS Guest home for the last five years of her life with end stage dementia. Arlinda is an angel. She was the most nuturing caring individual that ever cared for my mother. I will be forever grateful that we were blessed with this woman and her care home to entrust the love and care of my mother. It doesn't get any better than this home.

Great place

Jas guest home has everything needed. clean place with friendly staff. well maintained. they also have a shuttle service available, which is great. can't think of anything they could do better. good location and easy access. professional nurses etc...

Arlin has a great attitude....

Arlin has a great attitude. Very caring. however, this is not the place for my mom.

Things are going well. They keep it clean and the people are nice.

Things are going well. They keep it clean and the people are nice. They are reasonably priced and quick to respond if anything is needed. When I visit I notice that they have puzzles on the table and magazines, things like that. I haven't heard any complaints about the food so that seems good too. I can't really think of anything they could do better.

It seemed like a good idea,...

It seemed like a good idea, but Mom likes to pace and this home just seemed to confining for her. There was also a question if VA would continue assistance if she moved there.

JAS Guest Home is a state licensed residential home for senoirs 60 years and older. We provide a safe and healthy atmosphere to care for residents with dignity, sensitivity and love. JAS Guest Home has a CNA and well-trained staff on duty. Very affordable price, and high quality of care.