Stetson Court Living - Stockton, CA

[Removed]and staff
Just wanted to let you know how much your thoughtfulness means to me. Thank you very much. God bless you all.

Thank you for the care and compassion you provided my mother during the time she was in the facility. You allowed me to have peace of mind knowing she was in good hands. Thank you again.

I don’t mind living here. I think it is very good here. I get good care here.

We have placed our family member in the facility three weeks ago. At this point we are extremely happy with the care our family member is receiving.

great place

My mother has been living there for over a year now and I could not ask for better care! The staff are lovely and the home is clean and homey. I'm grateful my mother can reside there.

Review of Stetson Court Living - Stockton, CA

The moment I entered in the front door, the living room made to a visiting room looks like a hotel lobby, everything looks organize and smells good too. Put Stetson Court Living in my list of choice. Residents looked clean and well managed & staff are nice.

Review of Stetson Court Living - Stockton, CA

I feel safe here! As a "female" set, this is of the utmost importance!

I feel heard & understood.

I recommend this community for females having "PTSD"!

Stetson Court

Very nice place. Looking forward to place my mother to Stetson Court Living. Amazing staff.s

Good job SCL

Very nice place and always clean you can't even imagine is a carehome. everytime i visit my Grandma she always look pretty like she going somewhere and smells good SCL staffs are always friendly and did a fabulous job to keep there patients happy and clean all the time.

A very nice place

The Stetson Court Living is a very nice place. It is super clean. No odors. The staff and residents are very friendly. The value is great. The care services are great as well. They do such a good job at taking care of the residents. They only thing is that they did not have any activities. Other than that, the Stetson Court Living is an excellent community with great services. I would recommend this place.

Beautiful facility and friendly staff

I tour the place and it looks really nice just like what they had at their Website.

About Stetson Court Living

Open admission six (6) bed

STETSON COURT LIVING offer services and oversight 24hours/7days a week, for ages 60 and above and for those residents that show progressive memory decline from beyond normal aging.

Upton Court Living is a Home designed for Senior Living to care for those who do not wish or are unable to live alone but who need:

-A home-like atmosphere in which to reside.

-To do as much as they can by themselves, even though they may have deficits in completing activities of daily living.

-To have assistance when they are unable to manage independently.

-Social interactions to increase enjoyment as well as increasing rapport.

-Home health services as needed.

-Prescriptions delivered at the door.

Open admission available six (6)

Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.