Cherrywood Nursing & Living - Sterling Heights, MI

Cherrywood Nursing & Living - Sterling Heights, MI has yet not published prices.

Staff very helpful

The staff has been very helpful. Nurses, Aids and Administration were there to address my concerns during my Mother's stay. They took very good care of my Mom. One in particular was awesome, and was there sometimes before my Mom hit her call button.
Only complaint I got, food was cold.

enjoy my PT,feel stronger

I enjoy my PT exercises and I feel stronger. I know the various moves I learned are helpful and have good effects on me. I feel it! The nurses and aides assist me, they come on time when I call. They are very knowledgeable. Food served to me is very good and tasty. I am satisfied with the care and would recommend this place to others.

Am grateful and impressed

I am very impressed with Cherrywood. All the staff were professional and kind and very accommodating to my Mother. I am very grateful that she was cared for at this Rehab.

satisfied with friendly staff and care

The over all staff, nursing, therapy, admissions, were friendly and courteous. They responded to my husband's and my needs and concerns. I would never take my husband any place but Cherrywood. He said if I had to go someplace I would come to Cherrywood. He really likes the staff, PT, OT and everyone was so nice to him as well as myself. The food was appealing to the palate most of the time. Missed the Bingo! We are both satisfied with the care he received. We both would recommend this place to others.

Therapy made me strong

The physical therapy made me strong again! The staff were courteous and friendly, and served my needs. I was satisfied with the care they gave me. The lunch room staff assisted me at meal time. I would recommend this place if you need help with physical therapy.

friendly responsive staff

Therapy and Nursing staff were friendly and responsive to my loved ones concerns and needs. Overall staff were courteous. Food was good but could be warmer. I am satisfied with the care received and would recommend this place to others.

Don't bring your loved one here!

This place shouldn't even get a one star! The aides are useless. Always short on staff and never come when call button is pushed! The food is so bad I wouldn't feed it to my dog. The care my mom has received from this place is horrible. There are so many things wrong here! Unbelievable they are still opened. The poor lady in the bed next to my mom asked to eat in the dining room and the nurse was mumbling as she walked out with her tray and didn't return! REALLY? No towels in room or anything you might need and when you ask for items they never come back! PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL WHY PLACES LIKE THIS ARE STILL OPEN?

Not happy

I feel they did not give good care to my loved one they made remarks that were hurtful the ma,s are lazy I'm great full the stay was short or it could of been worse they don't treat the elderly with respect !

The rehab is small, which I like. They are also separate from the long term care side of the community. Some rooms are shared between three people, I don't really like that.