Cherry Creek Village - Attalla, AL

Outstanding community residents make it home.

After talking to one of the staff, the next day I drove in the rain just for my mom to visit the place. I felt this was the one and my mom would love it. The staff was outstanding and the residents make this community home. All the residents and staff stopped, said hello and talked to us. Even before the tour was done my mom wanted the apartment, the southern menu sealed the deal.

Friendly staff

I hear the activities are good. My cousin is satisfied and I like the cleanliness. I love the friendliness and the support. They have been a big support to help us. The staff is extremely friendly.

Couldn't be happier!!!

we were so impressed with Cherry Creek that the day my mom viewed it, she left there with a room number and had paid her deposit, the facalities are excellent, and the people there are wonderful, Glenn and Barbara are so helpful, and friendly, just outstanding wonderful people, Glenn even helped us in moving my mom in. My mom doesn' want or need for anything, and she says the food is delicious. I am so extremely pleased with the entire situation, my mom left her home of 65 years and they made this as easy for her as possible. and she is extremely happy there. i wish all elderly people looking for assisted living could be treated this nice.

CHERRY CREEK VILLAGE A VERY NICE PLACE TO LIVE EXCELLANT

CHERRY CREEK VILLAGE IS A EXCELLENT PLACE TO LIVE A VERY CARING STAFF EXCELLENT MANAGEMENT I GIVE THEM A FIVE STAR RATING I THANK ALL OF THEM FOR ALLOWING ME TO LIVE IN THEIR FACILITY.

Mothers stay

Mother decided to move into Cherry Creek the day we took an initial tour to check it out. She loved it on sight. Mother was happier living here more than anywhere she has ever lived. The staff was always more than accommodating. The only complaint she had was the food service. They switched cooks several times while Mother lived there and she said most of the time the food wasn't good ie cold, not cooked long enough or overcooked, etc. Other than that, she loved living there and was brokenhearted when she had to move out due to health issues.

Cherry Creek Village, a unique, gated, Independent Living Community located between the historic cities of Gadsden and Attalla offering all-inclusive senior living. Cherry Creek Village is a place where our residents become family and your loved one’s security is our purpose. When you become a part of our family, you will realize that you can have it all; luxurious, secure living at an affordable price.

For seniors who are interested in remaining active, while enjoying the security and the convenience of a full service, gated community, Cherry Creek Village is a perfect option. Our beautiful and luxurious facility boasts 53+ private suites ranging from 312 sq ft studios, to 936 two bedroom suites, an inground pool, beautiful rock water feature, raised bed vegatable gardens where residents harvest veggies for use in our kitchen, beautifully landscaped grounds with a patio and walking area. Inside the facility we have an on-site chapel and library for nourishing the spirit and the mind, cozy common areas where residents can enjoy a good book or socalize with friends, elegant resturant style dining room and a huge activities area complete with malt shoppe, dance floor, billiards table and big screen tvs.

Imagine the liberation of writing one check every month and having all of your living needs taken care of. Living at Cherry Creek Village is all-inclusive, so your affordable monthly rental does just that. Included in the listed prices are your suite, Three Hot Meals served daily, all on-site activities, weekly houskeeping service, call-light security medallion, transportation to and from appointments as well as all utilities, even basic cable and local telephone calls! Our residents enjoy the privacy of their own suite on an all-inclusive monthly rental basis. Cherry Creek Village also offers the freedom of knowing that your existing estate will not be compromised by choosing us for your Independent Living needs because we only require an annual leas