Chateau Magnolia - Burbank, CA

Amazing customer service!

I feel so comfortable knowing my father is in excellent care. The staff goes above and beyond my expectations as caregivers. They create a calm relaxing environment. My father is fed on time, and groomed properly. His medication has been given to him on time and so far no bed sores. I witnessed the caregivers constantly rotating my fathers position every 2 hours to avoid any bed sores. The owners of the facility provide great quality food to the patients. I can go out of state for my job, without worrying about my fathers health and safety.

I have been this home few times. This home is located in hills. It's all private rooms . big backyard so the residents can relax enjoy it .

My mom stayed this place for few years . She was happy with everything , they have hospice waiver & bed side service.

Very nice home best neighborhood. Very caring caregivers. I love this home

unprofessional

I visited the site several times. Some staff were very rude to me, a visitor, shouted at me, threw bed clothes on my belongings, ran over my foot with a wheelchair without apology and expressed non-verbal hostility. I observed that some staff treated residents in an undignifed way, [Removed], and acted like residents were in the way, a nuisance. When I notified a staff member that a resident requested her pain medication, a staff member told her to wait for no valid reason except she didn't want to be bothered while sitting around. When the resident asked what medication she was given, the staff ignored her and then argued with her. The resident could not make simple requests without receiving nasty, annoyed responses. A staff member wanted to smoke out in the patio most of the time. The staff dominated the patio and spent much of the time sitting out in the patio, so residents could not use it. When a resident reported a problem and the owner was notified, the staff member confronted the resident. An owner of the facility talked to the resident but did not seem sincerely concerned about the resident, only about the reputation of the facility. The unprofessional staff members remained working at the facility. There were more alleged problems. The way many staff acted was unwarranted as the environment was very low key, pleasant and relaxed , low staff to resident ratio.

not the right place for mom...

not the right place for mom.Home Need repair.

bad neighborhood. small old...

bad neighborhood. small old house

Family home setting. She felt immedia...

Family home setting. She felt immediately welcomed by other residents. She expressed preference for this place.

If you are looking for a truly unique senior living experience for your loved one, Chateau Magnolia provides wonderful, caring, and dignified assistance to the elderly. Located in sunny Burbank, California, with private and semi-private handicapped accessible living situations, we provide Cable TV in each room. In addition, your elderly family member will enjoy many ways to be entertained, from outdoor activities, to special trips to see movies, participation in classes he/she is interested in, and a variety of other social activities like organized card and board games. All of your love ones' needs will be satisfied as we offer housekeeping, laundry, and transportation to a variety of locations for multiple purposes. Your special family member will enjoy a freedom to do what he/she wants to do in the company of others. Using a very individualized approach, Chateau Magnolia's dining services offer assistance with special diets in a restaurant-like atmosphere. Snacks for your special family member are also provided. We are a multi-lingual staff, so if your loved one does not speak English you do not need to worry. In addition, our medical services are unsurpassed with 24-hour care from doctors, nurses, and respite caregivers as well. Whether you want the full assistance of our facility, or just a break from your own care giving duties, we can help you in a way that you enjoy. Please come schedule a time to tour our facility. We would love to meet you and your loved one and show you how we strive to provide the highest quality care for you.