Chandler Park Assisted Living - Bowling Green, KY

Very clean and accommodating. Nice decor. Not much diversity in clientele. An intellectual seeking company would be lonely here.

Great Place for Mom

Mom has been there for only a few weeks. I've been very impressed with staff at Chandler. We shopped several facilities and what I liked most was the care is comprehensive and unlike some competitors there were no add on costs.

The apartments are modern, clean and sound proof. The walk in shower is especially helpful. Assistance with medications, toileting, bathing, and dressing have been perfect. Housekeeping and laundry services have met our needs. The food is abundant and of better than average quality.

The transition to assisted living has been difficult. Mom doesn't willingly participate in activities or make effort to get to know others. I am there frequently taking mom around to chit chat with everyone. I'm hoping she gets better acclimated soon.

It would be nice if they did announcements of activities and resident and staff milestones at lunch. And a prayer would also be appreciated.

Love the place and hope to be there for a long time.

A cut above

This seems to be a cut above the other local assisted living places. My mother is currently living here. They are extremely friendly, dedicated to cleanliness, and the food is very good. The staff is helpful and attentive, although promises for bigger initiatives (moving, fixing, etc.) sometimes take awhile to materialize. The fee is slightly higher than the others, but it will not go up if additional level of care is needed. The senior staff seems to take a personal interest in the well being and socialization of the clients.

Loves Doing Activities

I haven't really been there that long, but if I have any kind of problems they seem to take care of the them. The menu and food is excellent. The majority of the staff are friendly and nice. My loved one seems to like to do the activities.

Very nice, food to me was fine. The y...

Very nice, food to me was fine. The young lady with me said it was just soup with a crust. So far this would be my pick except I am not ready yet. I am learning with my friend asking questions.