Bridgepointe at Village Manor (Construction) - Bowling Green, KY

Fantastic Care!!

I could not be happier with the service provided by this company! The staff there always have smiles and every time I visit my family here, the place is sparkling clean. This place does a great job of providing a home to people who need assistance and I highly recommend it.

Very Disappointing

We recently had my father move in on a trial basis at Bridgepoint. I would have to say we as a family couldn't be more disappointed. The under staffing, the poor food quality and lack of concern is frightening. We have contacted Bridgepoint many times with our concerns but are either promised improvements that never come or simply ignored. My father is woken at all hours of the night needlessly. I love my dad and am crushed this was his experience. Bridgepoint may be a pretty building, but that is the only thing positive I can write in a review.
The building is also being sprayed for fleas....I was told no pets but a resident has a pet that now brought fleas into the building.
Please spare your loved ones the disappointment. Just ask any resident- they are not happy. It's such a shame, Bowling Green could really use the facility.
Great concept/ no execution......Didn't expect to be able to get in touch with administrators....they simply won't address concerns.

We liked this communtiy

This community has two sides and one is more active than the other. The staff we met here were nice and the community seemed clean. We did not get to try the food but the options on the menu sounded good. They offer family style eating.

We are satisfied so far!!

My wife is adjusting to living at Bridgepointe. This community was recommended by other family and friends. I would recommend this community. The staff are encouraging and very caring. The food is well balanced and tasty. The community is clean and well maintained. They offer daily activities.