Chandler Adult Care Home #1 - Chandler, AZ

No Improvements

I really just can not think of any improvements that need to be made. My loved one has not been staying at the Chandler Adult Care Home for very long, she has really only been there for about six weeks now.

Very Pleased with Chandler Adult Care Home

I'm very pleased. The people are very genuine. The genuinely care and I just like the convenience of everything being located there - the doctor's come in. I don't know how normal that is because this is my first time dealing with anything like this, but it's very convenient. I've just been very very pleased. My mom is doing quite well there. The doctor that's taking care of her has has taken her off a lot of her meds so she's a lot more alert. Activities are the only thing that they don't have.

Near to me. private room 24 hrs care ...

Near to me. private room 24 hrs care includes everything except medicines in incontinent supplies and ensure. Respite rate per day fee