Century Ridge Elderly Care - Green Bay, WI

Entire crew has been extremely helpful and respectful towards Mom and our family. So very glad we chose Century Ridge.

Three stars - four for the caregivers; minus one for management

The caregiving staff at CR is wonderful - they are kind, cheerful, humble, and assist in whatever way needed. However they are understaffed, and not always fully trained. The managment is lacking in all of the above traits.

5 stars

We are happy and everything is very well

My mom is in a much better community now.

They did some inappropriate things. The food was horrible! There were no activities! They say they’ll do things and then don’t do them. They kicked my mom out without the legal 30 day notice. I’d rate them a zero if I could. My mom is in a much better community now.

All assisted living facilities are regulated by the State of Wisconsin. Therefore, all assisted living facilities provide the same services. Where each one differs in their activities. Century Ridge has a wonderful activities coordinator. She does manicures for the residents exercise every morning and everyone's favorite bingo twice a week. We have a biweekly happy hour with cocktails, for those who can have one. Now that the weather is warmer we have the ice cream truck come twice a month. Last week we held our annual "Senior Prom". In August we have a family picnic in our parking lot. October we have trick or treating where our residents pass out candy. In December we have our annual Christmas party.
Century Ridge has been owned by my family since 1992. We are not corporate owned so if you have an issue or concern you speak to me, the president, directly, no middle man.