Angels on Arcadian - De Pere, WI

Angels on Arcadian - De Pere, WI has yet not published prices.

Care and Value

I toured this community for the care of my father. They were going to place him in the incorrect care unit and that would not have helped with his care. The community appeared to be clean, but the rooms were very small. The menu looked average.We would highly suggest that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Not What We Expected!

The staff at the Angels On Arcadian are very friendly and kind to my loved one. She has made a lot of new friends with all of the residents of this community. My main concern with this place is the hygiene provided for the residents. She is not always clean. The community does not keep a record of the times they change the clothing of the residents, or when they take them showers. Also, the meals could use some improvement.

Angels Assisted Living goes beyond the accepted idea of assisted living by providing exceptional care in an environment that fosters dignity and independence. With beautiful facilities, a fully-trained staff on hand at all times, and programs to keep our residents active, Angels Assisted Living goes beyond merely providing basic amenities. We take our services to the next level for a simple reason: If it were our mom or dad, that’s how we would want it.