CenterPeace Home Healthcare & Companion Services - Fuquay Varina, NC

CenterPeace Home Healthcare & Companion Services - Fuquay Varina, NC has yet not published prices.

Terrible office staff

This is an absolutely terrible company... very unprofessional... don't work here!!! Don't have your family be cared for by them!!!! Go elsewhere!!! The staff office staff is wihtout a doubt one of the most unprofessional staff that I have ever come across..

Do not hire this company

If I could give this company 0 stars, I would. Employees fell asleep on the job, then it was discovered that one woman was stealing jewelry, handbags and other valuables from my grandparents. It is apparent that the company did not properly check, train nor monitor their employees. Do not hire help from this group.

Robbery

Terrible service. One employee caught stealing from my grandmothers closet. I cannot believe that such a company would even hire someone who is immoral and a criminal. Can not trust this company due to the obvious fact that they don't have any clue who they are hiring. Very disappointed and ashamed that there are people like this. Stealing from senior citizens? Really?

I love it! I couldn't live without my Darlene, she is like a member of the family now, and has been since like the second day. Everyone is very friendly, I have been very impressed with their efficiency. I get the same person everytime, they took a long time making sure they found the right person. Janelle really impressed me with her knowledge and professionalism, when I was interviewing different agencies, that's why I chose them, and I am glad I did.

CenterPeace Home HealthCare and Companion Services provides care in the form In Home Aide (provided by Certified Nurse Assistants) and Companion Services to senior and disabled adults in the most comfortable place of all --- their home. As a licensed agency, all care personnel are screened, bonded and insured. CenterPeace is a member of the Association for Home & Hospice Care of North Carolina. Our trademarks are compassion and integrity. And you're welcome to inquire of past and current clients. We serve Wake, Harnett, Johnston and Durham counties.

"The past two years have been a journey of discovery for me. I appreciate the care and patience you have shown me, as well as my mother. When my dad passed away, I suddenly became aware that my mom has Alzheimer's / Dementia, and that she could no longer get by on her own. I had no idea where to start; this was a new world to me. Then I found CenterPeace. And I must say that you really have made a difference in our lives. Not only do I have peace of mind for the care that my mother is getting, I feel that I have received a gift as well. Little did I know that the search for trustworthy and reliable care for my mom would result in just as much compassion and understanding for me. I cannot thank you enough. Your approach to care has been flexible to get us through the changes, and looked at every situation as an opportunity for all of us to learn and connect. "

Tracie J.