Accessible Home Health Care of Mid Carolina - Raleigh, NC

Accessible Home Health Care of Mid Carolina - Raleigh, NC has yet not published prices.

For the last two years, [name removed], [name removed] and team have provided excellent service and care to my loved one. Don't know what I would do without them.

BEWARW

I agree with the other persons review, you can not depend on these people to care for your loved one. They may be pleasant folks but they have no business trying to run or operate a business of this nature.

Caregivers weren't dependable but owners were very friendly

We only had them in for a week, they didn't have dependable caregivers. I'd get home and my husband would say there was no one there to relieve him and they would call me saying they didn't have anybody for such-and-such a shift and I would have to leave work to go take care of my daddy. I talked to the owner and I told them I couldn't keep leaving work and they understood and I told them I needed somebody I could trust and they understood that. They said it had never happened before and were really sorry. The friendliness was nice, the service just sucked but they were never hateful to me. They did not have great caregivers, they did not have dependable caregivers.

Accessible Home Health Care of Mid Carolina creates a high-quality, safe environment for your loved ones, allowing them to stay in their own home and receive the care they need. Accessible Home Health Care is the “compassionate care” you are looking for. We cover the entire Triangle, including Wake, Durham, Orange, Franklin, and Harnett Counties.

Accessible Home Health Care really focuses on quality of care. As owners and operators, Tony and Trish are involved every day and clients deal directly with them. When you call, you can speak to a person any time day or night. Our carefully chosen caregivers have extensive experience and are committed to being there with “compassionate care” during your days of need.

The services we provide include bathing, dressing, grooming, transportation, meal preparation, medication reminders and companionship to clients of all ages. Whether you need three hours of assistance or full-time live-in care, Accessible Home Health Care is accessible to you.