HomeChoice Healthcare Raleigh - Raleigh, NC

HomeChoice Healthcare Raleigh - Raleigh, NC has yet not published prices.

No stars for this agency

My elderly, bedridden neighbor used this service. Although there were some of the sitters or aides who were kind and helpful, there were others who were incompetent, uncaring and dangerous. I would drop in at will, with permission from the patient and her daughter and the aides would also call me at times for assistance since I am a retired nurse. [removed] Same sitter also had had no training in turning, changing, positioning [removed] No one should have to spend their last days under such conditions.

present customer at Independence Village in Raleigh..., Dissatisfied with the service. My elderly family member reports the aids don't show up. The HomeChoice Healthcare contact reports my family member declines the services at times. The service log in the family member's apartment shows inconsistency in the aids documenting their visits. This leads me to side with my family member. If it isn't documented, it wasn't done. Keep an eye out on those logs and make sure you are getting what you are paying for. I don't feel like we are. That's getting ready to change.

Disappointment in engaging an agency.

Aides are adequate but office staff did a very poor job. Every week there were no shows and left the disabled without assistance. After four times of this happening we changed agencies.

HomeChoice Healthcare is a home care agency that has been licensed by the state of North Carolina since 2005. HomeChoice was started by healthcare professionals who recognized the need for individuals to maintain their independence and quality of life by remaining in their homes for as long as possible. Each caregiver is thoroughly screened to ensure we hire only the individuals that are most qualified to provide care to our clients. We are dedicated to providing our clients with an unsurpassed quality of care and customer service.

Home care is typically the most cost effective and efficient method to provide clients with the personal care and home management services they need. Each caregiver provides one-on-one assistance and companionship. Through home care, we enable our clients to maintain their independence and live the life they want to live. Being able to remain at home increases their comfort and security, while lowering their emotional stress.