Affordable Family Care Services, Inc - Raleigh, NC

Affordable Family Care Services, Inc - Raleigh, NC has yet not published prices.

• Companion Care

Outstanding - highly recommended

These folks at Affordable Family Care Services did an amazing job. I had mixed results using another local large franchise and I needed a change, and I simply cant say enough about the caregiver, or the staff at Affordable Family Care.

Friendly Staff!!

I have recently used the services of this home health care and I thought the staff where very kind to work with. The staff made sure to be on time to our appointments and where kind to my father. Unfortunately we had to end services with this company because they could not licensed to change the feeding tube or other things that we had needed

Could Have Been Worse

For the most part, the agency did a pretty good job but not as good as I had hoped. The first visit the caretaker didn't show up on time but after speaking to the agency that was resolved quickly and never happened again. We had one specific caregiver that we really liked and the agency allowed us to keep her for the remaining time we had. They were professional and did what they were asked.

We were very happy with the staff from this great service.We were happy that they were able to find us, someone, as soon as needed to help with the care for my mom. The care taker was very respectful and caring to her needs. We like that they were willing to help with some responsibilities. We would recommend this service and the care takers to other families for the good care and value.

The Help

The experience with using Affordable Family Care Services, Inc is going fine for my friend. Everything they do has been going okay.

I was only able to use the service 1 day before my wife died. The service was excellent. [Removed] was very kind and technically oriented. She came across to my wife showing concern and willingness to help in any way. I would recommend this service to everyone who needs home services.

Very accommodating

Affordable Family Care have been great! They were flexible and got me exactly what I asked for. My husbands condition has since progressed and his care needs have changed.

Dad's Companion

I like the service that I have received from this service. We liked the caretaker. We wanted to find someone to keep my father company. And they did help with the meals in the morning. We found the care taker to be respectful and always on time when needed. We would recommend both the service and the caretaker for assistance with my dad. I would recommend the care and value to other families.

David Jarvis

Thank you for your feedback, and for the opportunity to provide care for your father!

Very responsive!

So far, so good! We have had a lot of turnover on caregivers because they were not a good fit for my mother. The caregiver she has now is accommodating and friendly. I am happy with Affordable Family Care Services became they are very responsive and resolve issues quickly. However, some of the caregivers that we were sent prior would be a lower rating.

Tosha B

We are glad that you are pleased with your caregiver and hope that we can continue to provide quality home care to your family!

I have been with Affordable for almost a month and so far I have been very pleased with the service. The Staff is outstanding and the caregivers are first rate.

We have been using agencies 24/7 for two years and none were as up to speed as Affordable in this short of time

Tosha B

We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the services that we are providing. We hope to continue with great quality home care and glad that you feel comfortable with allowing us to assist with the needs of your loved one!

Great Service

I contracted the services of Affordable Family Care for 14 months. The services were for my dad, in my home. They sent the best people to take care of him. He needed help to walk, dress, bath, eat. They made sure that anybody that came understood the job, and were responsible to do the work needed. When I did have any issues with a caregiver, they were prompt to replace that person with another, extremely quickly. When I needed extra hours, when we needed to be out of our home, they were extemely good at getting the extra hours covered. These caretakers did a great job, even if it was a one time coverage. When I called, a real person answered the phone, no matter what time or day, including Christmas, etc.
I would recommend them for any family member. If you do get someone that is not a great fit, they will exchange that person for one that will be a good fit.
They services are extremely competitive to all other services, and are local.

Tosha B

Thank you for the positive feedback! We strive to provide a personal fit for each family and their loved ones.

Nice people!

We did not take any kind of tour, but we were able to speak with someone here. They were able to answer all my questions and give me the help that I needed. This service just was not what mom needed.

Tosha B

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience with Affordable Family Care. We appreciate the feedback!

Satisfied with this Home Care

So far everything is working out very well for parents since they started to receive services from this home care agency. They are doing great, and I'am very pleased with all they have for us. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

Tosha B

We appreciate your review of our company and services. We make every effort to meet the needs of our families!

We love it!

The staff has been great now. At first the person they sent was not a good fit for my husband, but then we were able to speak with them and now she is great. They made things easy for us. My husband and the aide work well together.

Tosha B

Thank you for the kind review. Affordable Family is glad to be there for your husband and assist your family.

Friendly staff members !!

We have been using the services from this company for my mom for a while now and we are very happy so far with everything they have done for her. The caregivers that come to the home are always on time and very friendly. They accommodate her needs and make sure they can do there best to make sure she stays as comfortable as possible. I would recommend this home health care company to anyone in need of there services

Always a different face...

The care that my mother in law received was okay, they always had a lot of changes we had a hard time getting a steady caregiver. We were looking for someone who uses their training and knowledgeable and some of them acted like they didn't have training. I can't really speak for all because each caregiver we had was different. There were also some who were very nice and knew what they were doing. I am sure its hard in that line of work to have steady people working. But overall, it was helpful while we had them.

A Relief!

Our experience with the Affordable Family Care Sevices has been great! The same caregiver comes to our home 3 times a week, and she helps me out a lot. She takes us to appointments when needed and helps with light housekeeping as well as meals. I am very pleased so far.

We Have A Wonderful Care Giver Named Molly

Everything is working out pretty well for my parents with this home care agency. We have a wonderful care giver named Molly. She helps with cooking, cleaning, and personal care. I'am very pleased with all the help she has provided. She really goes the extra mile for them. This is a nice agency, but at first it was hard finding a care giver to come out to my parents house. We love Molly she is amazing and very helpful. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

I haven't had any complaints with their service.

I haven't had any complaints with their service. So far they have been helpful and reliable. They have been pretty nice, and everything has gone pretty smooth.

So far they have been good.

So far they have been good. Everything has worked out pretty well so far. No major complaints.

Good service!

Our experience with Affordable Family Care services has been a good one, overall! The companions they've sent have been polite and friendly, and the office staff gets back to you very quickly if you have any questions.

Everything Is Working Out Well

This home care is working out very well. My parents are really getting along with the care givers. I do feel this will be a long term arrangement for us. Over all it has been a good experience and we are pleased.

Outstanding

Everyone at Affordable Family Care has been great.

Would definitely use this service again.

We used Affordable Family Care Services when we needed the assistance with my mother. I would definitely use this service again. They were very friendly. We had simple needs, they would come sit with her while she slept, while she had pneumonia. The first girl was out of this world wonderful! They do have flexible hours. But beware that 1 night service actually has to be 3 nights, and it ends up costing more than expected at first. The owner is accessible, had his cell number to call with any problems and he would solve them.

I am very pleased so far.

I am very pleased so far. I have nothing to complain about, I would give them a five.

I have no complaints so far.

So far they have been reliable and have done a good job. I have no complaints so far.

Things are working well with the agency.

Things are working well with the agency. Everything has gone smooth so far.

Great service

The caregivers that they have sent out have been very friendly, caring and accommodating. They have done everything that we asked them to and seemed to really enjoy doing what they do. The people in the office are great too. Great service.

My Mom is Happy

Affordable Family Care Services has been great! The staff is friendly and they have taken great care of my Mom. She actually looks forward to them coming and really enjoys the fact that the caregiver sits down and eats with her. My mom had been losing a lot of weight but with the caregivers cooking she has gained some of her weight back. I never knew there were services like this out there and my brothers and I really appreciate them. My Mom is happy so I am happy!

Friendly, reliable service

Our experience with Affordable Family Care Services has been a good one. The caregivers are friendly and professional, and very reliable. When my regular caregiver had an emergency at home the service found a temporary replacement very quickly so that there were no gaps in service.

Licensed for Hands on Care and Companion Services Fully Insured Licensed by the Department of Health and Human Services Division of Health Services Regulation Covering 14 counties out the Raleigh office: Wake, Alamance, Durham, Orange, Chatham, Vance, Person, Granville, Nash, Johnson, Lee, Harnett, Franklin, Wilson,