Ideal Healthcare Services - Raleigh, NC

Ideal Healthcare Services - Raleigh, NC has yet not published prices.

Ideal healthcare services has provided a wonderful young lady who has connected with my mother and our whole family. We were given opportunity to interview two aides and have been pleased with their services. They checked in with us during the ice/snow storms to make sure we were covered or if another worker was needed. I would recommend their services.

Very helpful

It was fine, I had them for almost 3 months. I had one caregiver that really outshined the others, she had my dad do laundry, they would do puzzles, leggos and I don't think the others really did a lot liek that with him. We had two different shift going in and out, the first one was my husband and the second one would be their caregivers. Actually, one of the caregivers, I actually recommended her to work for ideal. If you needed them or you needed something extra or needed to have someon else come in, they were always cooperative and helpful. As far as what they could change, I don't know if I would change anything really. They were all very helpful, courteous, polite, I've never had any one backtalk us or talk down to my dad. Compared to the other care giving company I was only with for a week, I think the price was reasonable.