Recommended facility and Head Caretaker

Things are going so far so good at Celebrity Haven. Gemma is a very warm and professional person. She is very caring. I have only been there one time because I live out of the area. My Son and his daughter visit weekly. There is no odor which is amazing. It is very pleasant and I love the view. It is in a nice country setting. The staff has been very personable and helpful. My Husband has commented on how good the meals are there. I definitely feel that he feels that the people there are concerned about him and his well being. It is early but, overall, at this point in time, I really like it. I would definitely recommend this facility and Gemma as a head caretaker to anyone who needs a place for their loved ones. I am just so pleased with the way they have cared for him thus far and with how clean he is. The difference between this facility and the last is like the difference between night and day.

Great place!

Our loved one has been at Celebrity Haven for quite some time now, and we are still absolutely thrilled with the place! It is so well run, and they have a great caregiver to resident ratio. There are 6 people living here total, and 3 caregivers, so there is always someone available if Dad needs anything.

The staff I met were very nice...

The staff I met were very nice. The house seemed like it could use some sprucing up. Very dark, dingy. Couches in poor repair with sheets thrown over them. Don't think this will do for our needs.