Almabella Manor - Vallejo, CA

Clean and smells great!

The home is very inviting with the smell of home cooked meals greeting you when you walk in the door. The staff is fun, friendly and attentive and they keep the house immaculately clean.
The residents seem to all be content and enjoy each other's company.
I feel very fortunate to have found Alma Bella Manor and have them caring for the most important person in my life my mom.
Thank you all, you make my life so much easier.

Alma Bella Manor is great board & care for elders

Staff is very friendly, attentive, helpful. Cost is affordable. Being in Vallejo itself allows for easy access to medical providers, prescriptions, shopping, etc.

Nice community!

I liked Almabella Manor and the staff was very helpful. Unfortunately, they did not have availability at the time of our visit.

Thanks to Alma Bella Manor for being a wonderful home.

My sister and I looked at about 20 board and care homes for our 93 year old mother to get an idea of what the homes, staff, owners, and level of care were as compared with the larger Memory Care facilities. They all had their pros and cons. However, when I visted Alma Bella Manor, I felt that Alma's two homes had a level of genuine love that we hadn't felt elsewhere. Upbeat, friendly, attentive. Alma, the owner, sets the tone. The staff feels like family. Now that my mother has lived at Alma Bella Manor for six weeks, and I have visited nearly daily, I am convinced that we found the right setting for our mother.