Castle Rock Assisted Living - Castle Rock, CO

I am very happy with the attentiveness with the owner...

I am very happy with the attentiveness with the owner to any issues I had. The response time has been very good to anything that needed to be worked out. The only fault is that some of the meals are so-so. The meals could be better. I'm happy with the availability. My dad has physical therapy there, and a doctor comes in once a week. That is a plus. I am very happy that my dad is here. I would definitely recommend this place.

Home formMom

My Mother adjusted well to this facility. She likes the meals and the menus. Having a private bedroom was important to my mom which she was able to have. I have peace of mind that she is being cared for. I am not sure she is getting enough exercise and movement . I will watch and she.

Wonderful, Compassionate Owner

We're moving my mom in on Saturday. It was the most expensive of the places I looked at but I liked the people so much better. That was really why we chose it.

They seem to do a whole bunch of stuff. They only thing I wasn't happy about it that they don't take them out for outings. They don't have the transportation for that. So, that was a little disappointing but as far as in-house activites, I think she'll be very happy. They have arts and crafts, gardening, music, and reading. Those are the ones I remember - I'm sure there's more.

The owner is absolutely wonderful. She is very compassionate and she obviously loves what she does. This has been a difficult thing to decide to do and she made me feel like she was going to take good care of my mom.

When living independently is no longer possible, we provide assistance with the activities of daily living, including bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, and medication administration. Our well-trained and attentive staff provide individualized care in a warm, homelike setting. Castle Rock Assisted Living offers a safe, caring environment. It is a place to socialize with others and enjoy stimulating activities designed to promote independence and personal growth. Our residents live throughout the main floor of our spacious home, spending much of their time together. This lifestyle encourages interaction and provides the best atmosphere for caring for your loved one’s needs. We are located in a large ranch-style home in the beautiful Red Hawk community overlooking the Town of Castle Rock. This is very comfortable, air-conditioned home which features: four bedrooms and three full baths on the main floor; expansive living, dining, and kitchen areas; lovely rooms and furnishings; a covered front porch for shady relaxation; and gorgeous landscaping and gardens. Our mission is to offer physical, intellectual, and emotional support to each resident; guarantee comfort and safety while maintaining dignity; and enhance the quality of life with love and respect.