Looks great!

This is a great place! The facility is very clean and the staff do what they can to cater to my father's needs and requests. Every time I go to see him, he looks just great! I have no complaints about this facility!

Beautiful Adult Family Home on Newport Way

When we stopped by Cascades Adult Family Home, I was really impressed. The house is very nice and has a wonderful view. Also, Alina and her family were very caring. Since they're live-in caregivers, the service and round-the-clock care seemed to good consistent and of the highest quality. I would definitely recommend stopping in and seeing the AFH if a smaller, more family-like environment is what you're looking for.

Cascades AFH is located in a beautiful and safe location with a view of Lake Sammamish and the Cascade Mountains. Cascades AFH offers a family-like environment with the highest standard of care for people that cannot live at home any longer. As we age, some Independence gets lost. But at Cascades AFH, we work tirelessly to preserve one’s privacy and dignity, to treat everyone indiscriminately with respect, compassion and affection. Cascades AFH is conveniently close to I-90, I405, Overlake and Group Health Hospital.

We have over ten years of care giving experience.