Casa Blanca Retirement Home - Alamo, CA

The facility had numerous issues.1 The residents lived down stairs and needed to ride a stair lift to get upstairs. Everyone was brought up each day, and if one wanted to stay in there room, no one was around. The room was a semi-private, and we are looking for a private. The bathroom showed signs of age an some mold in the grout. The facility has the ability to house 18 residents, with 16 presently residing. Our contact was not there due to MLK day, so we got a quick tour from an aid. She was very nice, and suggested that if we needed additional information, to call back on the 17th.

Thankful For Their Help

My father was a resident at Casa Blanca for two months as he recovered from a stroke. Sheila was wonderful to work with and the staff were caring and accommodating. The community is well-kept, clean and organized. Sheila made the move-in process easy. We were able to move my dad in with less than 72 hours notice and had no issues. I highly recommend this facility!

Really, really liked all th...

Really, really liked all the staff. Norma is a very warm person, and her niece, Sheila who runs the home is wonder, Vary happy, up beaat and an RN. Very large sparkling room with fabulous views and outside balcony. I think their care level is probably the strongest. They have residents with all levels of health needs. Awake staff who are really on duty all night. [removed] they have 18 residents, and the place was very noisy....seemed more like a frat house than a Senior home. Residents watching tv and a man playing his harmonica non stop whole time I was there Great for some people, but I think my dad needs more quiet.

We are located on 1.75 acre – we are looking at the foothills of Mt. Diablo. Our area is peaceful.
Come and see us.