Carlton Senior Living San Jose - San Jose, CA

Carlton Senior Living San Jose is one of eight Senior Living Communities operated by Carlton Senior Living. For more than 20 years, this family-operated business has nurtured and provided their residents with services and care that enable them to live an active and productive lifestyle.Our community provides all that is needed to maintain your active, independent lifestyle now, and we can also accommodate your future health care needs.

Very nice community, Philip was an awesome tour guide and very knowledgeable about the community and residents. The community did not have quite the active and "neighborly" feel that my mother is looking for, but the residents we spoke with seemed very happy there!

An Enjoyable Experience For Mom

My mom is really liking her new home. She likes to play bingo and even won a game recently and called to tell me. The community is a very nice and clean place and it is close to my home. Overall, we are happy with our choice for my mom.

A Good Experience

My relative is doing fine at Carlton Senior Living San Jose. It has been going well for him and has been getting a positive experience.

Review of Carlton Senior Living San Jose - San Jose, CA

Loved this place. Very clean and friendly. Very comprehensive tour given by Patricia. Residents gave me unsolicited recommendations.

nice overall

There was a little miscommunication between the staff and my parents whereby they did not realize that they were going to be the ones making certain decisions, and a few things went wrong due to that miscommunication.

Other than that things have gone pretty well overall. It is a nice place with nice staff.

You'd want to hang out there!

I'm very happy with them. It's very upbeat and positive! It's a very pleasant place...you'd want to hang out there! It even smells good! The staff is very friendly and everything from cleanliness to services provided is excellent.

Toured Tuesday, June 24 @ 1...

Toured Tuesday, June 24 @ 11:00 am. Very nice. Community seems large. Staff very nice. Residents seem very happy. Very clean, friendly. Has all the amenities. Lower rating because of pricing.

South San Jose location. D...

South San Jose location. Don't know if Mom would like this location. Did not like apartments and studios seemed claustrophobic. The dining and entertainment areas were very nice. Very long waiting list for one bedroom...6months. Would not consider studio at this facility. Did not see memory care area. Could be cleaner.

Loved It!

I really loved it. I had a great lunch over there and they were very nice. It was a toss up between this and another one. If we had lived closer there I would have picked that one. It was really pretty and you want them to have a comfortable place to live. The Carlton Plaza was awesome!

great place

So far, so good.

Pets allowed

The reason we chose Carlton Place for my mom is because they allowed her to bring her two cats, which was a big deal for my mom. The area is beautiful and they have lots of trees in the back. They have a smoking area with a gazebo so it is shaded. The staff is very friendly and they know the family members of the residents and address them properly. Carlton Place is just a fantastic place and I would highly recommend it.

This was my first choice. Excellent ...

This was my first choice. Excellent customer service by Lauren Powell. Had a lovely lunch and visit with one of the residents. Excellent tour with Lauren. Only two downsides were its distance from Willow Glen and that we wished one could have option for 2 meals a day (for flexibility). Beautiful. Friendly. Clean. Very nice place, and neighborhood.

Very nice. Good size Good food, fine ...

Very nice. Good size Good food, fine salad bar, flexible eating times. Outdoor parking. Fine amenities.

Building and shared areas are beautif...

Building and shared areas are beautiful but rooms are quite small and no stove (small microwave and fridge/sink)

A little disappointed. They didn't ha...

A little disappointed. They didn't have us scheduled. so we needed to wait a while for someone to show us around and then she couldn't show us the rooms only the property. Nice grounds and property, but not impressed w/ staff and their friendliness. It was more about how we didn't have a tour booked, then helping us.