It's been a slow transition for my Dad

The staff here have been very sweet and they have been working with my dad on his transition here. My dad is blind and a fall risk so they make sure that they are aware of what he is doing and if he needs help. This is a smaller community which is nice. My dad enjoys going to the dining area and says the food is great. I would definitely recommend this community.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your confidence in us. We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that your dad is making his home here at Seneca House!

Review on Seneca House in Tiffin, OH

We have a loved one who is residing at Seneca House in Tiffin, OH and are very pleased with the staff and ammenities offered to him. The meals that they serve are excellent and home-cooked. The rooms are adequate and very clean. Seneca House offers an enclosed patio, which is very appealing with outdoor seating and with a perfect ambiance. The front porch offers comfortable seating with a scenic view. They offer numerous activities that appeal to the residents. We can't comment enough on the loving staff and the attention that they give to the individuals. We highly recommend Seneca House as a place for your loved ones.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your review; we appreciate your confidence in us! Our goal is to provide the best possible experience for our residents and families, and your feedback helps us achieve that goal.

My Father's Care

We are happy with the care or my dad. The community is clean and the staff is great. He is please with the menu and the variety. He is offered to do allot of activities that are offered to him. We would recommend the care and value of this community to other families.

A great place to call home! At ALC, we honor the commitments we make to our residents and their families. Our goal is to enhance our resident’s quality of life by providing a warm, caring environment that fosters independence, dignity and choice of each resident.