Brookdale Marion - Marion, OH has yet not published prices.

Brookdale was nice place. It seemed a little more crowded than DeWolfe Place but it was because they had an activity going on in the facility. [Name removed] did a good job in presenting the facility and she showed me around but I got a better feel for DeWolfe. The residents at Brookdale seemed so much more active than my Mom will ever be. This place was very nice but I got more of a" nursing home but with individual rooms" feel. I would recommend the place but it would be my 2nd choice. This is by no means a negative opinion but just what I personally liked better for my Mom.

Good care!!

My wife is doing very well since her move, she really likes it there. The bingo is fun and the food is very good. Everything has been just fine, it is all furnished and it is only 5 mins away from my home. The courtyard is the only thing I feel could use improvement, they need to fix it up.

Wonderful Experience

Brookdale in my opinion rate number one in the assisted living arena. From the time our family entered the building, we sensed the warmth from the staff and we could tell the residents were tenderly cared for. The gentleman who did tour was very informative and you could tell he has a heart for the elderly. We also found their pricing to be very competitive. Without a doubt, our family would highly recommend Brookdale to anyone needing assisted living for themselves, or for a family member. I thank God that Marion is blessed to have a wonderful place like Brookdale to call home.

Taking Good Care Of My Mother

This is a lovely community. Everybody has been very kind and helpful. My mother is doing quite well here. The community looks great. She loves the food, they serve nice meals. There are great activities offered. They are taking good care of her and her needs.

Very Helpful Staff

My father is doing pretty well here at this community. It hasn't been a bad experience. The community looks great, they do a good job with keeping everything nice and well maintained. The staff have been very helpful. There are nice activities offered for the residents. The food is good, he pleased with the meals. I know he is being cared for well. Everything is working out well, I would recommend this community.

My Tour

It was a nice tour we had. It was a nice facility and the rooms seemed nice too. The community had enough room to move around. The guy who gave us a tour was doing good till he responded to a person in an unappropriated manner. In the end, we felt it was not the right time to move my mom in.

Wonderful experience

Director is very friendly, he likes to get involved in activities with all the residents.

So happy we found it

The staff is just fantastic, the value is kind of hard to put a number on but I think it was a little bit better than some of the other ones we looked out, the care has been really great and I'm so pleased that we foudn a place like this. We went in just this past Monday for a meeting and learned some new things and spent some time talking about it. They're very, very good at keeping us updated with what's going on. They provide a lot of activities during the day for the residents there if they're willing to take particiaption in them and they have a good variety. For what I understand the food is very, very good, very delicious. My mom has finally caught on that it's good, it took her awhile to get used to something she didn't cook.
The were the best we thought and from what we could see, the staff, the cost, it was the best for us.

Brookdale Marion is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected