An An Assisted Living - Silver Spring, MD

Nice Staff!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my mother since she made the move into this community. The staff are friendly and I am comfortable with the care they have been providing my mom. She has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys participating in a few of the activities they have available from time to time. I would recommend this place to anyone interested.

Clean Property!!

I had recently taken of this community for my loved one and so far I have no complaints about how things are going for him. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions that we had for them. I could tell they did a good job keeping the property clean and well maintained for all of the residents. It was just not the right fit in the end decision.

A great home for mom

This is a great community for good care. The community is new and we like the home environment with the caring staff. My mom likes the variety of the good menu. The activities are good for her and the small trips away from the community are good for her. We would highly recommend this beautiful community to other families for the good care and the value that is received.

Superior Care

The care Mom received at CW was kind, respectful, thorough, and extremely competent. The other residents were all a good match and the staff knew all the ins and outs of each one. The staff was patient, gentle and knowledgeable. I recommend CW without reservation.

Welcome to Caring Well Assisted Living in Silver Spring, Maryland. Our home is licensed to provide care up to level III and up to only 5 beds. All 5 beds are in private rooms. You can enjoy various activities inside or outside. The backyard is wide, flat, and fenced in surrounded by trees, plants, and shrubs. You can also enjoy just sitting and chatting at the covered porch.

Enjoy the company of warm, caring, friendly staff. Come and enjoy your home where everything is tailored to our own unique needs or desires.