Bright Side Assisted Living - Silver Spring, MD

Looks more like a home

I toured here when looking for a place for my wife. It was very nice. It’s a family run business and overall very impressive. The details of the service were great and the interaction with the person that gave me the tour was nice as they seemed to be knowledgeable about the facility and the type of care my wife would be receiving. I really noticed the look of the home itself from the outside, first and foremost. It looked more like a home and less like a facility. The building seemed to be kept extremely clean and they had a lot of activities to offer the residents.

Great Place!!

My loved one and I recently had a tour of this community and we where very pleased with the experience that we had . The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions that we had for them in detail. They even offered us to try one of there meals during our visit. It was not the right fit for my loved one but I would recommend them to anyone.

This home is working out wonderfully.

This is a good group home. The caregivers are wonderful caring people. The community is family owned and staffed. They are quick to respond when she presses her call button. They are accommodating and she has not complained about the food. My friend has a large room and the home is kept clean. This is in a nice neighborhood and she can use metro access to get to her appointments.

Awesome Staffs

[Removed] (RN) and Staffs are awesome... Facility is clean and friendly staffs....

Recommended

Clean and friendly. I would recommend because of the excellent personal and attentive serivce.

Louie and staff were wonder...

Louie and staff were wonderful. The home was pleasant and clean and I was very impressed. It was between this home and one other, and I chose the one with the most people.

Bright Side is a level III provider managed by a Registered Nurse. Our facility is in a quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac in Silver Spring, Maryland and is conveniently located 1.5 miles away from MD-200 Exit 10- Layhill Rd.

We created a safe, relaxing, pleasant, and comfortable home-environment for our residents. Our goal is to provide quality and safe care to seniors who require assistance with activities of daily living. Services such as ambulation, functional transfers, personal hygiene and grooming, meal preparation and feeding, and management of medications are all provided here.