The Angels Garden - Rockville, MD

A good tour!!!

This care home would have been our second choice. They have an elevator. The home looked clean and everyone seemed happy. It was a very organized family run place.

I liked this place.

I liked this place.

I liked that Director was a RN. She h...

I liked that Director was a RN. She had the best pulse on providing medical needs including physicain's assistants, doctors, podiatrists coming into the home. The bathroom is down the hall from the rooms. All the rooms were clean and neat. It was the only place I saw where residents were actually congregated together in a more social way. The downstairs kitchen was small. I saw food out in tupperware on the counters and asked since it was well past lunch. Told the food may be cooling down. That seemed minor and overall I felt that this was a good possibility but did not like that the total number of residents is 14 (they are licensed for 15). I think smaller numbers are more in keeping with current best practices.

Good impression and a good possibilit...

Good impression and a good possibility. Good conversation with staff. Facility bright, clean, and no one was staring at the TV.