Homecrest Assisted Living - Silver Spring, MD

This is the only place for your loved one

My mother in law spent her last year's at Home crest. It's was a gift to our family. It put our hearts and minds at ease for the professional attention to all the details both medical and emotional never were left unnoticed. She was treated as member of the home crest family as all of there residents at the time were. We are and will be forever grateful for the excellent care they provided when we needed it the most.

I've tried calling twice now. The number listed is for the private residence of the owner. Who ever answers her phone is clueless and unhelpful. She wouldn't take a message.

I liked everything about it...

I liked everything about it. Almost too good to be true. I chose this place for Mom because I am hoping she will like the social life and activities here. I am hopeful this will work out as her last home.

Very much liked the facility and the ...

Very much liked the facility and the Director. I still think Mom would have a hard time sharing a room, but could not pay for a single, so I am thinking about what next. Not sure, but told the Director my dilemma.

Homecrest Assisted Living is one of Springfield, Maryland prominent assisted living facility. We pride ourselves on caring for your loved one as if they were one of our own family members. The care our patients is our number one priority. Our staff is highly trained to care for your loved one with accuracy and compassion. We assist our patients with a wide variety of services. Our goal is to help reassure families that their loved one are in good hands. Our assisted living care givers will assist your loved one with daily bathing, dressing, feeding and mobility. We have the necessary skill to assist in all forms of mobility that requires the use of lifts, transfers and transportation. Here at Homecrest Assisted living, we have a quality respiratory therapy program. Our care givers monitor oxygen therapy and other respiratory care. We offer mobility services that include exercise and stretching and rehabilitation therapy. We pride ourselves on supporting families during this time of need. We offer care giver educations, medication certification, and transportation to appointments, medical referrals and emotional support. Homecrest Assisted Living believe that a supportive team is imperative for improving the quality of life for our patients.