Caring Senior Service Nashville - Nashville, TN

Caring Senior Service Nashville - Nashville, TN has yet not published prices.

Name of company is accurate - Caring

I contacted Caring Senior Service for my brother. He needed surgery, but did not have anyone to drive him home, nor to stay with him for two days after surgery. He lives in Tennessee and I am in Michigan. [Removed] was very helpful, talked to my brother and sent care givers that were pleasant and helpful to my brother. He has recovered from his surgery and was pleased with the help he had received. The rate was reasonable, but the fact is, [Removed] and her staff were beneficial to [Removed] recovery and the cost was secondary. Good care was primary. I would recommend this service to others.

High hopes but poor delivery

We were very optimistic when this company started. My mom can be a challenging individual considering she's a northerner (new york) recently transplanted to the South undergoing cancer treatments and was skeptical on an agency because the prior company had someone steal her pain medicine. But [Removed] reassured me that they would be able to provide the coverage and quality that we needed. They recognized our challenges of having quality care givers for my mom and the need for reliability. We switched from another company to Caring Senior Service for this exact reason. [Removed], the supervisor discussed her availability and how she would handle issues personally.

Unfortunately, she didn't deliver. The first weekend they were not able to get coverage in place and we went through 3 or 4 weekends before we could actually get coverage. Frequent call outs by staff were unable to be replaced with someone as they did not have sufficient staff. Even after a rapid hiring of staff, this company was unable to meet their call outs. Rather than communicate with me, [Removed] had her office assistant communicate with my mom )who has had memory problems as a result of the cancer). Coverage became more spotty and eventually we dropped them.

Ultimately, this was a disappointing experience. I will say that this company's aides are better than others we've worked with. However, the company's reliability, particularly when it comes to handling staff call offs was very poor. The fact that [Removed] switched up the communication between myself and her to an office assistant and my mom was disturbing. Older individuals can have challenging personalities and I feel like a lot of this could have been prevented. They apparently had no interest in doing so.

Care at home

This is was not the type of service that I was actually needing for my husband. The care takers have been very nice and professional. The care takers are nice, and have helped with cooking and errands The service is good, but I would recommend other families to see what they are needing in detail before using in home care.

Very Happy

Great caregivers, they are glad to help out. Very satisfied with the service.

Professional caregivers

So far things have been going well. They have sent out a couple of caregivers and they were both polite and professional. Both of them did what was expected and seemed very qualified to do the job. The administrative staff was very nice too.

Caring Senior Service has been serving seniors for more than 25 years using our GreatCare® method which ensures seniors receive the very best senior home care. As the owner of Caring Senior Service it’s my goal to give seniors the control needed to live safely at home and to give their families peace of mind. I believe that every senior should be able to remain healthy, happy, and home. As does my staff, so we work hard to provide GreatCare® to every senior we serve.