Dixileta A.C.H. - Scottsdale, AZ

Warm, inviting, and bright

My Father has unfortunately passed away, but while he was here I felt the staff members were extremely attentive to his needs. Every time I went to visit him, the staff was very professional and I could tell they cared a lot. The atmosphere here is very warm, inviting, and bright. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Great Owner

My grandmother is doing very well at this group home and I am very pleased. The owner of this group home is great, she is indeed very responsive. The communication with her is great, she always reply's right away. The group is well-kept and looks nice. This staff is wonderful, they are really good at caring for my grandmother. She likes the food, they do sever well balanced meals. It has been a good experience of us and I would recommend it.

This has been a very rewarding experi...

This has been a very rewarding experience for Mom, and comforting for her family. She is surrounded by caring, friendly staff and spends the day with other residents at her choice, which is excellent for socializing and well being! Thank you.