Lone Mountain Memory Care - Scottsdale, AZ

Lone Mountain Memory Care - Scottsdale, AZ has yet not published prices.

• Memory Care Services
  • Memory Training Program
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Female & Male Residents
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response

As much as love as I know they provide to my family member every single day there I do feel some issues as no place will ever be perfect.

My family member does not always change clothes every day which was on her list to provide. In addition, some times her bed is not made and bathroom cleaned until I ask for housekeeping.

I love all the entertainment and activities but would love more variety especially on Sundays seems like a lull in events. Movies at night are not amazing so hoping they can get more musicals as so many residents love music. More outings would be nice as they look forward to them!

My Experience with Lone Mountain Memory Care

My mother is in her mid-90's and after several years of in-home care through an agency that specialized in dementia care, her condition deteriorated to a point that staying at home was no longer safe or practical. Fortunately, close by my house was a relatively new facility that specialized in memory care (Lone Mountain Memory Care). The facility was great with spacious private rooms and bright, airy common areas. I think the size and capacity of the home was just the right balance of scale to provide the desired range of services and activities, but small enough to ensure a personal relationship with each resident.

Very important to my mother's care was the nursing availability available at Lone Mountain.

My mother has been a resident for 8 months and except for the normal and expected adjustment issues has fared really well. No doubt in my mind that her stay at Lone Mountain Memory Care has extended her life.

While others may have different personal circumstance and opinions regarding Lone Mountain Memory Care, having been experienced in a number of different dementia care giving situations including facilities and home care, I would without hesitation recommend Lone Mountain Memory Care for your loved ones.

One final note. While personal turnover is unfortunately a part of this industry, Lone Mountain has maintained a core staff of dedicated and caring associates at all levels. Over the course of ten months, I have gotten to know most of them and very much appreciate their support and dedication to the residents and their families. It is not an easy job and for the most part they perform very, very will.

My husband resided at Lone Mountain Memory care for ten months before he passed away. The facility was beautiful with lots of light from the floor to ceiling windows, Everyone has a private room with a bath. The staff was exceptional, kind, funny and knowledgeable about dementia. I can not say enough good things about the staff. They welcomed him when he arrived and were with him when he passed away. They knew all of his likes and dislikes and talked to him every day. They are the kindest people on earth.

This north Scottsdale community is a quiet escape from the bustle of the city. Yet it offers easy access to many cultural centers and events. There’s Taliesin West, the former home of Frank Lloyd Wright open to the public for tours; McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park, where train enthusiasts go to see a bounty of model trains; the OdySea Aquarium; the Scottdale Museum of Contemporary Art; and so much more. Planned excursions from the community ensure your loved ones get out and enjoy some of these great places. And with the airport less than 45 minutes away, it’s convenient to visit your loved one, if you don’t live nearby.

Lone Mountain Memory Care features beautifully appointed apartments, and you won’t believe the amenities and services for your loved one! Arts and crafts classes, cooking classes, and a variety of entertainment and enrichment programs. Mom or Dad will love the gardening club and game nights. And you’ll be amazed at the technology we employ to increase cognitive stimulation and provide opportunities for developing connections with other residents.

Our Montessori method uses sensory experiences such as art and music therapies to create connections with misplaced memories. Your loved one will maintain a sense of independence and dignity, while enjoying the highest quality care in the industry.

Furry friends are important to seniors and we understand the health benefits of interacting with animals. Therefore, we create opportunities for residents to visit with therapy animals outside of the community or have the animals come to our residents!

Our range of living options and transparent pricing will ensure you know exactly what’s included in the monthly rent. No buy-in fees, no hidden charges. Come and visit today to see if Lone Mountain Memory Care is right for your family.