Care Center East - Portland, OR has yet not published prices.

If you want quality care- look elsewhere!!

Terrible experience. My 84 yo mother transported here. We toured before she was admitted. My 92 yo father & I were with my mom upon arrival. There were several employees around when we arrived. I was not impressed with her room. The flannel bottom sheet on her bed was thread-bare and had holes. Employees struggled to get the electric bed & nurse call button to operate. Two chairs were brought in for them to sit. I was unable to get questions answered. (My dad would be there for meals and needed to know how/when to order and pay) We had no idea the capacity of each employee; who was responsible for what.

I had to leave my parents and return home. (I had been at the hospital most of the week) I asked, prior to departure, if someone would provide them an orientation. I was assured that would happen.

After I left, my parents were left sitting in the room for 2.5hrs. An employee came in only to have papers signed. They were not given an orientation, many questions were still unanswered. No one took my moms vitals, nor did they check on her comfort. My dad asked for a wheelchair to wheel her around & show her the facility. They brought her a chair with no foot-rests. (Was she just supposed to drag her feet??).

At this point it was obvious that my mom was not going to receive quality care!! My dad called a cab and struggled to get her home. Within two days we were able to get her admitted into a wonderful facility and she is now getting excellent care elsewhere.

It was an awful experience at Care Center East. and required numerous trips (120miles round trip) for me to check on my parents wellbeing and transport her to a better facility. I thought I had left her at a competent facility!! What a waste of time!!

Thankfully my mom didn't suffer from another fall while my 92 yo dad struggled to care for her on his own until we got her placed at a different facility.

Beware!!!!!!!! If you want quality care for your loved ones, look elsewhere!!!!!